very good

Posted by 5089701420782502486 on Jan 18, 2015

well packed!

Necessary For Baby's Development

Posted by babyandme on Jan 17, 2015

My boy is currently 15 month old. I started searching for Baby's DHA when he is nearing 1 year old. I have read the importance of DHA for brain and visual development and I do not want my bub to lose out on such important nutrient. This is especially so when he does not like formula milk as milk powder has fortified ingredients such as DHA and other vitamins. I stopped breastfeeding him when he turned 13 month old and we give him fresh cow's milk. However, fresh milk is not fortified with DHA hence my decision to purchase Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin when he turns one. Product: The small bottle is convenient and portable. However you may not be able to bring it along with you during holidays overseas because it is necessary to store bottle with original cap in the refrigerator. For accurate measurement, there is dropper that comes with the bottle in the box. Some reviewers mention that the dropper is hard to use. So far I do not have any problem with it. Taste: It tastes like normal adult's fish oil in capsules. I do not expect my bub to love it, therefore I have not tried to give him straight from the bottle. I would put a suitable amount into his porridge daily. I don't think he notices the additional ingredient. He would still eat his porridge as per normal. Note that the bowl would become very oily and hard to wash after that. Result: I have a very active and inquisitive baby. I started giving him Nordic Naturals Baby's DHA with Vitamin when he turns one. I believe that this item has played a part in developing his brain power. He has a very good memory. Although he is still not able to talk, he shows signs of understanding when we play puzzles and such and he is able to repeat what we taught him even a few days after that. In conclusion, I would purchase this item from iHerb again. The item comes packed nicely with other items which I have purchased. There is not even a dent on the box. Shipping time is on target. If you find this review useful to you, please click 'Yes'. Do check out my iHerb page for other reviews which I have purchased for my 15 month old bub.

好東西

Posted by 5651773953498133976 on Jan 09, 2015

一直給寶寶吃這個。iherb包裝很好。一點都沒有損壞。

Reordering

Posted by 5686942501744232588 on Dec 30, 2014

I reorder this fro my now 20 month old child and will keep doing so. Great product.

A must have supplement for babies

Posted by Savvymamasg on Dec 18, 2014

It's so easy to feed my baby dha. Just drop it in her milk every morning, she has eczema so it helps with reducing inflammation. I would recommend this to my friends.

great

Posted by 5077381817584200101 on Nov 27, 2014

quality is the best

Its very good but

Posted by 4938615546298265520 on Nov 25, 2014

your baby will smell of fish all day and all night. I had to stop using it because of the smell. But there is nothing wrong with the product, it is fish oil and is supposed to smell of fish, but it was too much for me. :P

very good

Posted by 5227140159890568653 on Nov 19, 2014

shipping frist

the best

Posted by 5283871785929702331 on Nov 13, 2014

the best

Good for babies' development, especially brain

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

Highly recommended for parents to give to their babies.