Kids Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2061099 on Mar 24, 2007

My daughter loves these - because the gelatin capsules pop when you chew them and the tast is very mild. I love that she is getting her DHA - it's really made a difference in her skin - it is no longer as dry and irritated.

He doesn't mind taking it!

Posted by Reviewer2854117 on Mar 27, 2007

My son is very picky when it comes to chewing vitamins. When I bought these soft gels, he couldn't wait each morning to take them. It's as if he thinks they are candy! Love this product and the benefits it gives my son.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3227215 on Feb 20, 2007

My daughter who is 3yrs old loves the strawberry taste of these. I can smell it on her breath and it smells good.

Smart Kids

Posted by Reviewer2947850 on Jul 02, 2008

Excellent product. My children, ages 2 ad 5, love these and beg for them everyday. My daughter is in preschool and reads at a 2nd grade level. I have taken Nordic Naturals fish oils since my pregnancy with her and she's taken these since age 2. I can't help but wonder if the DHA has helped enhance her intelligence.

kid's essential!

Posted by Reviewer3218667 on Aug 04, 2009

My kids love the Nordic Natural, Children's DHA chewable gels. I love it because it's made from 100% arctic cod liver oil, free of harmful additives and flavored with real strawberry extract!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3026634 on Oct 29, 2009

Although this product is expensive, I believe it helps my children's brain grow and helps keep their hearts healthy. I wish this product was around when I was a kid. Take care of the kids when they are young and maybe their adult life will be healthier. I am 36 with heart problems because of cholesterol. The taste is tolerable. I tried it as well and they aren't bad tasting.

The best way to give Omega/DHA to your child...

Posted by Reviewer2506716 on Aug 09, 2009

This is great tasting...I tried one...my kids love them and the way they pop in their mouths...not fishy at all.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1116599 on Oct 19, 2008

These have a great taste for kids. They are easy to chew. I give my one year old 1 each morning.

Great flavor, easy to take by my 2 1/2 year old

Posted by Reviewer1243420 on Dec 20, 2008

My boy has constipation issues and this seems to help regulate him. He actually chews these soft gels rather than swallowing them.

My kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer1643422 on Feb 26, 2007

My two year old and three year old both beg to take their "fish food" as we call it. They like it so much better than the lemon flavored fish oil I was using before. Really great product.