• Reviews | English

Only one my daughter will take

Posted by 4736457836093760290 on Oct 19, 2015

Finally have found an omega supplement my fussy daughter likes. Is very good and she takes a very day. I am using this to help my daughters Tourette's tics and I do notice a difference when she does not take them. When she takes them her tics lessen significantly. These are great and continue buying again and again.

brilliant great quality and great tasting oils that the kids actually eat

Posted by 5179443802091224627 on Nov 28, 2013

I have been using this product for many years for my children and they love it I have noticed how balanced it makes them. they love the taste and you only need a couple per child...

Pure

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Mar 13, 2014

I have been using this for years with my now 7 year old daughter and have just started using this on my 2 year old son. I have seen great results with both my children on this. My daughter has mood swings and some out of control behavior when she doesn't take this. However, i have added in the Thorne Research Vitamin D/K2 drops (1 per day) as this product does not contain the correct ratios of Vitamin A/ Vitamin D. Please check out my other reviews.

great

Posted by lucyleell1 on May 30, 2014

good price

My kids LOVE this!!!

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Oct 27, 2014

My kids love these so much that they will accept them as a bribe! I´ve even started giving them to my 10 month old since it´s not messy like oil on a spoon. I would be just be careful if you have any strawberry allergies in the family for a child under 1 year and supervise them while they eat it. :)

Nordic fish oil

Posted by 4997469464417223399 on Nov 11, 2014

Very good

My children love it

Posted by Melvin on Nov 12, 2014

My children love it and its prominent as they ask for it every day

Happy with this

Posted by Reviewer3360564 on Apr 14, 2016

My daughter takes this with no complaints. It helps manage her dry skin too. A good buy.

great taste and packaging

Posted by 4939929625851837239 on May 05, 2016

I've tried various DHAs but Nordic NAturals' is so far the best. It's got a pleasant taste and my kid sees it as a yummy treat and I have peace of mind he's getting the optimal Omega 3 to Omega 6 ratio.

HELPS My suns to study. grades are higher.

Posted by 5205112399806411989 on Jul 16, 2016

They likes the straubery taste