• Reviews | English

Maravilhoso! Serviu para a memória e cognição da minha bebê.

Posted by UlissesGomes on Mar 16, 2016

Após tomar todo o frasco, percebi que minha filha de 1 ano e 3 meses já estava falando quase todas as palavras que nós falávamos, mesmo sem ensinarmos. Ele ficou muito esperta e inteligente. Não sei se foi pelo uso do DHA, mas que ajudou e muito na cognição dela. Estou comprando mais.

Good tasting

Posted by 4965198606647588414 on May 20, 2016

My daughter drinks this straight off the spoon (18m) and I love knowing she is getting her DHA intake. It does repeat on her (I can smell the strawberry burps!) but it's not fishy tasting. Even my husband (who hates all fish oil and fish) is drinking it. Good product.

Good for kid

Posted by 4935871706177244965 on May 22, 2016

Good for kid

Good taste

Posted by 4613826113997197064 on Aug 10, 2016

Good taste. My son loves it with his milk.

I like it

Posted by 5616605511933220891 on Sep 20, 2016

I have to sneak it in in my children's food, and they don't really notice it so it's good

I Herb Is Very Profesional And Realiable

Posted by 5668198674503803428 on Dec 04, 2016

It Was Qreat Expeience To Buy From This Site.It Arrived On Time As Expected In Good Shape.the Price Are Perfect If I Compare To The Expensive Prices/cost For Similar Product In Israel.so After A month I Bought 4 Time More And It Arrived Again On Time . Not Broken. So Im Very Satisified From The Product Price And Delivery As well. I Become Loyal Custamer And I Recomend It Very Much To Buy What U Need From This Firm- I Herb ! G.dorit. Ramat Gan Israel.

Great DHA

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Apr 09, 2010

I use this for my special needs son. I believe this supports his mental needs and boosts his focus. I definitely see a difference when we use this daily. This is a definite support booster for kids on the spectrum.

good

Posted by wingli122 on Nov 04, 2010

I hope it's effective

Good cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1989597 on Apr 28, 2011

My son likes the taste though slightly fishy (it's Fish Oil). It has low vit D, which it suit for us who stay in tropic country.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on May 10, 2011

I think its important for my 2 year old to take this everyday to help her brain development. She doesnt like to take it alone so I add in to her morning smoothie along with a daily vitamin. The smoothie is a good way to sneak in some important veggies into her diet everyday. She loves it:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »