• Reviews | English

Nordic Naturals, Children's DHA, strawberry

Posted by Reviewer2714032 on Mar 13, 2010

My kids tried it and didn't like it at all, it was too fishy with a strawberry flavor. I tried to see for myself, I felt the same way the kids did, it did not taste good. I can't return it. T Congleton San Jose, CA

don't buy

Posted by Reviewer1382185 on Aug 02, 2010

tastes awful!

bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2833990 on Jun 02, 2014

My boy likes this oil with the other flavor options but this one taste like horse s...! I must agree vith him......VERY BAD

Taste and smell horrible even for adults..

Posted by Reviewer2622971 on Oct 30, 2014

I gave a half spoon to my 4year old doughter as soon as I opend it and she went like.. what on earth is it? so I tried it and completely understood what she meant.. It's intolerable even to me.. smell too fishy.. I almost puked.. which my daughter actually did a few mind later.. sorry.. this product has to work on it's smell..

My item has not arrived yet

Posted by 5587259797470561171 on Apr 19, 2015

My item has not arrived yet

my kids don't like the after taste

Posted by 5009641273602540859 on Sep 05, 2015

When I opened and smelled it, it's sweet, i thought kids would love to them them, just 2.5ml, but both kids said they wanna throw up.....i lure them with candies now.....will try another brand, might just let me elder one (9YO) take gel pills next time, my 7YO baby...need some more research!

Taste

Posted by 4819510616389799929 on Jul 25, 2016

Bought this for my 4 years old daughter and she doesn't like the taste at all. I tried it myself to find out why and it taste like taking oil. Will not buy it again.