Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3247891 on Nov 24, 2009

Great product.

Staple product

Posted by Reviewer1118330 on Oct 26, 2009

Nordic Naturals is of course, the best. Their use of Natural Triglyceride vs Ethyl ester sets them apart. I switched to this after using the Omega 3 formula for years when I learned it has parenial Omega 6 found in borage oil. So many people downplay Omega 6 saying its in our diet. True but not this subset of Omega 6.

the best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1556814 on Oct 01, 2009

my naturopathic physician says that this brand muscle tests the best on most people

these are great!

Posted by Reviewer3047809 on Sep 20, 2009

The lemon flavored is essential and I definitely feel like it helps my hair, nails and skin be healthier!

Nordic Naturals, Omega 3-6-9- 1000

Posted by Reviewer1657742 on Aug 18, 2009

I used this product to help lower cholesterol. It helped bring it down to an acceptable leve.

No burps.

Posted by Reviewer2681303 on Jun 20, 2009

The only "oily" product I've ever tried that I could take without burping "fish smell" for hours.

As always great!

Posted by Reviewer1697887 on Jun 19, 2009

Fast delivery and as always a great product!! I first ordered these months ago to help my sons speech. He was diagnosed with speech dysproxia at 26 months. Speech therapy did little, but had some help. At 37 months I began giving him these fish oil pills and his speech improved dramatically within one months. He went from only making vowels to saying words. He has a long way to go, but I am sure 100% the fish oil has helped his therapy!!

I hate fish!

Posted by Reviewer2660634 on May 13, 2009

I can't stand the smell or taste of fish, even tuna in a can! I love this product -- absolutely no fishy smell or taste.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2493164 on Mar 17, 2009

The best fish oil out there, no fish burps after only lemon freshness :)

Splendid!

Posted by Reviewer2025658 on Mar 08, 2009

My home doctor suggested that my husband should take Omega 6 since he has some skin problem which may lead to more serious problem when he grow old. So, I check around and was receommended this product by Vitakid's shop in Singapore. After taking for sometime, I see some improvement in his skin texture. I am very happy with the results.