• Customer Ratings

very good

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Apr 09, 2016

is very very good and healthy .and this brand of omega 3 is one of the best . i prefer this pver capsules coz i dont like gelatin much .

Great product

Posted by 5657944182003925550 on Feb 04, 2015

My 4-year old son occasionally gets cold and flu. Since taking this fish oil, his flu was not as bad and as long as before. He used to have flu for 2-3 weeks. Now three days top and it's gone. It's great for his immune system. A staple supplement for my son. This is his second bottle. He has speech delay too, but now he's talking up a storm. And thank you iHerb for your great service!

Good product

Posted by 4666919115757960289 on Dec 25, 2014

No much fishy smell, very oily, tasteless. Content for 3-6-9 is considered good..

Omega 3-6-9, not quite divine, but close

Posted by Reviewer2093177 on Feb 21, 2014

As far as fish oils go, this one is very palatable with no aftertaste. I switched from my previous oil for a more complete Omega spectrum and will stick with this one.

nice alternative to gel caps

Posted by Reviewer2904198 on Feb 03, 2014

I had been taking fish oil in cap form for a long time and decided it was time to try the oil straight up. You get more for your money and it's not the worst thing you could be taking.

Good quality and slight lemon taste

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

After a month of use seems to successfully heal my dry skin and cracking bone symptoms. No side effects noted.

The best, purest there is.

Posted by Reviewer1704230 on Oct 13, 2012

We truly love this product. My 3 year old daughter wasnt really liking it at first, but she takes it without any complaints even so. She takes it before her vitamins, so that she can look forward to the sweet taste there. For adults, I think most will find the taste easier to get used to then other types of omega 3 oils out there.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1557911 on Aug 16, 2012

Great tasting and love that it contains GLA along with Omega 3 & 6!

Shipping to Malaysia

Posted by 5305110237221461054 on Jul 03, 2012

I received my order in 3 working days after payment! Love you all and Thank you for solving my problem finding supplement/vitamins for my sons in my country.

Hard to make my 1.5 year old daughter take it.

Posted by Reviewer1367674 on May 14, 2012

Doesn't smell too fishy but very oily taste. Was difficult to get my 1.5 year old daughter to take it. If something sweet but not harmful for teeth, such as xylitol, was added it would have been more palatable for the little one....

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »