• Reviews | English

Great product

Posted by 5657944182003925550 on Feb 04, 2015

My 4-year old son occasionally gets cold and flu. Since taking this fish oil, his flu was not as bad and as long as before. He used to have flu for 2-3 weeks. Now three days top and it's gone. It's great for his immune system. A staple supplement for my son. This is his second bottle. He has speech delay too, but now he's talking up a storm. And thank you iHerb for your great service!

great product

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jun 28, 2011

I decided to try this oil after I had read a book on late speakers. I do not know if it's this oil but my daughter just learns a lot faster since taking it and behaves so well. I definitely recommend it to mothers of late talkers and other children with cognitive and behavioral difficulties.

Still tastes like fish

Posted by Reviewer2720061 on Aug 20, 2008

We take it, but as soon as we run out of this stuff, I'm switching to Dr. Sears' chewable DHA Omega 3. I know I'm supposed to be concerned about the balance of Omegas 3 and 6, but we seem to do equally as well on "Go Fish" and I don't have to chase my two year old out from under the table.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2750507 on Oct 06, 2009

Quick shipping Very good store. I would definitely recommend friends to buy from this store

Shipping to Malaysia

Posted by 5305110237221461054 on Jul 03, 2012

I received my order in 3 working days after payment! Love you all and Thank you for solving my problem finding supplement/vitamins for my sons in my country.

Non-fishy fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2231101 on Jan 10, 2008

I give this to my dogs- works MUCH better than opening up the capsules, and they have nice, shiny coats and skin that doesn't itch thanks to it! Pleasant lemony smell- not fishy at all.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2610110 on Jun 07, 2010

very nice fish oil, but hard to take by itself it has to be mixed with a drink such as non fat choco milk.

Good quality and slight lemon taste

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

After a month of use seems to successfully heal my dry skin and cracking bone symptoms. No side effects noted.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Oct 24, 2007

Taste's great and my bones feel better and have less cracking sounds when I move.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1557911 on Aug 16, 2012

Great tasting and love that it contains GLA along with Omega 3 & 6!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »