• Customer Ratings

Still tastes like fish

Posted by Reviewer2720061 on Aug 20, 2008

We take it, but as soon as we run out of this stuff, I'm switching to Dr. Sears' chewable DHA Omega 3. I know I'm supposed to be concerned about the balance of Omegas 3 and 6, but we seem to do equally as well on "Go Fish" and I don't have to chase my two year old out from under the table.

Good product

Posted by 4666919115757960289 on Dec 25, 2014

No much fishy smell, very oily, tasteless. Content for 3-6-9 is considered good..

Great product

Posted by 5657944182003925550 on Feb 04, 2015

My 4-year old son occasionally gets cold and flu. Since taking this fish oil, his flu was not as bad and as long as before. He used to have flu for 2-3 weeks. Now three days top and it's gone. It's great for his immune system. A staple supplement for my son. This is his second bottle. He has speech delay too, but now he's talking up a storm. And thank you iHerb for your great service!

very good

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Apr 09, 2016

is very very good and healthy .and this brand of omega 3 is one of the best . i prefer this pver capsules coz i dont like gelatin much .

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1278476 on Oct 24, 2007

Taste's great and my bones feel better and have less cracking sounds when I move.

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3144784 on Nov 09, 2007

Best product, use it every day.

Non-fishy fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2231101 on Jan 10, 2008

I give this to my dogs- works MUCH better than opening up the capsules, and they have nice, shiny coats and skin that doesn't itch thanks to it! Pleasant lemony smell- not fishy at all.

Posted by Reviewer3255083 on Mar 08, 2009

I'm finding I think more clearly and remember better since starting Omega, which has been about four months. The order arrived at my door step on the third day of ordering. Great service.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2750507 on Oct 06, 2009

Quick shipping Very good store. I would definitely recommend friends to buy from this store

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2610110 on Jun 07, 2010

very nice fish oil, but hard to take by itself it has to be mixed with a drink such as non fat choco milk.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »