Nordic Naturals, DHA, from Purified Fish Oil, Strawberry, 500 mg, 180 Soft Gels

Reviews 1-star

Strawberry flavor is unpleasant

Posted by Reviewer1387632 on May 27, 2010

I am able to get ProDHA from my healthcare provider, which is the unflavored version which I like very much.The strawberry is not pleasant. I am also concerned because non-organic strawberries contain a lot of toxins from pesticides and chemical fertilizers.

evaluation

Posted by Reviewer1917246 on Apr 19, 2012

Good morning, I did not get the product sent for you. In January I also made the request of the same product and also has not arrived. This is the second purchase that I and the product is not delivered. Sorry but I can not evaluate the product if it has not been delivered to me.

for breastfeeding

Posted by Reviewer3110486 on Sep 05, 2010

I have just started this for breast feeding & was on this brand's EPA previously. I found no adverse effect so far & i trust this brand for its quality.