Nordic Naturals, DHA, from Purified Fish Oil, Strawberry, 500 mg, 180 Soft Gels

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Still find this way better than a top of the line krill oil!

Posted by Reviewer1135181 on Feb 10, 2011

This is my favorite brand and type of fish oil because of its high content of DHA and because Nordic Naturals has such high standards for being clean (nontoxic). My family has used krill oil, too, to see if it worked better for cognitive processing/skills, focus, memory, heart, & eye health, but we prefer this product over the krill oil (which was a high quality krill oil purchased through Dr. Mercola whose articles I respect). Krill oil seems to be marketed exceptionally, & only one company (in Canada) owns the patent on Krill oil, & this company has done its own scientific research studies, but I have never seen any independent scientific research showing that krill oil is better. Thousands of research studies have been done on DHA's effectiveness from independent sources. As for the burbs... we freeze them and then take them in the middle of a meal (making sure to eat something before and after), so no burbs:) Also, we swallow the pills with a drink with our chins facing slightly downward; throwing the head back while swallowing pills is the worst thing to do. We love Nordic Naturals DHA! However, one thing I think Nordic Naturals should do is consider adding Astaxanthin to their fish oil product line to increase its anti-oxidant properties.

Strong DHA dosage in a small package

Posted by Reviewer1750974 on Feb 02, 2011

The Nordic Naturals brand carries a reputation of a quality product but Our choice of this DHA was based on our attempts to find a higher enough dosage of DHA in a gel or capsule that is small enough to swallow. While I can handle the horse sized pills from some other manufacturers that contain enough of DHA and EPA my spouse could not.

great taste

Posted by LittleExplorer on Jul 30, 2013

Have been taking this product for the past 3 years, during which I've tried switching to other (cheaper) brands but have since been back to Nordic Naturals. Very good supplement that help boost my mood and general health. Since taking DHA, have been heading less to the family doctor. I've now converted my aging parents to take this with me.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2316335 on Apr 09, 2010

I love its strawberry scent, and also has the highest ratio DCA to EPA you can get. Good as mood booster.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1278744 on Jul 16, 2010

excellent source of fish oil; great taste, easy on the digestive system

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »