Very useful and very tasty

Posted by 5529289871750370738 on Apr 28, 2015

I give this to my son who is 7 and half years old as a supliment for a better concentration. Îs a very good product, my son loves it. He takes this supliment for about 3 weeks and he is more focused.

Artificial flavor...

Posted by 5692143888294745822 on Sep 27, 2013

Why they don't use natural flavor if you take something good for you and your baby...

great taste

Posted by LittleExplorer on Jul 30, 2013

Have been taking this product for the past 3 years, during which I've tried switching to other (cheaper) brands but have since been back to Nordic Naturals. Very good supplement that help boost my mood and general health. Since taking DHA, have been heading less to the family doctor. I've now converted my aging parents to take this with me.

Great product

Posted by 5689750863911266325 on Feb 13, 2013

This is my favorite brand and type of fish oil "Nordic Naturals", has the best products.my wife love its strawberry scent,frm s'pore.

good

Posted by 4777351914011030000 on Dec 08, 2012

very good

Kids chew it like gum

Posted by Reviewer1086815 on Jul 05, 2012

A health practitioner recommended this for brain support for my kids. They really like chewing it, though my one daughter just gets the gel out and throws away the gelatin capsules.

evaluation

Posted by Reviewer1917246 on Apr 19, 2012

Good morning, I did not get the product sent for you. In January I also made the request of the same product and also has not arrived. This is the second purchase that I and the product is not delivered. Sorry but I can not evaluate the product if it has not been delivered to me.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer1707981 on Oct 05, 2011

Nordic Naturals' Omega-3 products are very reliable, and my cholesterol level got significantly lower after a month with this one.

Superior quality product

Posted by Reviewer2343198 on Sep 23, 2011

I took these while pregnant and they were very palatable even with the nausea. I found it very important though, to take with a meal or else you get strawberry burps. Not as gross as fish burps, but still pretty unpleasant. No worries about heavy metal contamination with Nordic Naturals - especially important when pregnant.

good favor

Posted by Reviewer1021341 on Jun 30, 2011

It's easy to eat ,with good strawberry favor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »