Nordic Naturals, Kenai Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Citrus Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Dogs love it!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Aug 03, 2011

I'm finding my dogs are thriving on this great source of Omega 3, 6, 7, 9, EPA DHA + more!

Posted by Reviewer2233331 on Nov 09, 2012

I absolutely love this Salmon Oil. It is SUPERB!

Not fishy

Posted by 5496876218365316499 on Jun 07, 2013

Good taste, not fishy

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1257732 on Jul 06, 2011

It looks like I&#39;m the first to review this new product. I never get enough 03. For some reason when I take 03 fish oil caps that contain anchovy and sardines my forehead breaks out in a rash (liquid or capsules and it doesn&#39;t matter what brand it is). So when I saw this new salmon oil I bought it right away. I&#39;m very pleased with this product. Fresh caught, Alaska wild salmon. It doesn&#39;t get any better than this. Obviously, EPA and DHA are both good for you but I read that, if possible, get oil that has more DHA in it for brain health. This has a good amount of both EPA and DHA, especially DHA. I trust this company for quality and purity. It&#39;s a win/win situation. Thank you Nordic Naturals for this new product. Great citrus taste!!!! I will buy again.