• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

tasty & healthy

Posted by Reviewer1177535 on May 09, 2010

Even my extremely picky daughter will take these!

Multi Berries

Posted by Reviewer1591977 on Aug 10, 2010

very good

Great

Posted by Reviewer2039749 on Sep 13, 2010

These are really great. It has all the good vitamins kids need and natural sugars so they are very tasty and you don't get the arguments from the kids about taking their vitamins.

A Super Product!

Posted by Reviewer1676587 on Sep 17, 2010

My kids love these vitamins; would recommend.

BEST MULTI VITAMINS

Posted by Reviewer1720425 on Oct 09, 2010

My 5yr old son has been taking these for a year now (after trying different multi-vits) and they are the best, he rarely gets sick and when he does, it only lasts for 24hrs!! Now have my 2yrs old taking these multi aswell. And they taste great too!!!

Best childrens vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1336371 on Oct 19, 2010

These taste wonderful and my twins love them. They are more expensive then most others but they are great and a good quality product

The answer

Posted by Reviewer2378359 on Aug 07, 2008

My three year old son had three ear infections back to back, he'd be finish his antibiotic, and in less that week he'd have it back. Third time I decided to try a homeopathic cure before going for another round of antibiotics, I tried ear oil, and switched from gummy bear vitamins to Nordic Berries vitamins. In 48 hours I had a new kid. His energy was back, his laugh was back, and his mood was improved! He loves the flavor, and he reminds every day that he needs his vitamins.

dana

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 31, 2008

My kids love these! They ask for them!

Yummy and Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1274934 on Oct 14, 2009

I buy these for my grandson. He loves them and I really trust the pureness of Nordic Naturals. He seems to have had less colds since taking them and when he does get the sniffles they don't linger

Best Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1499305 on Dec 03, 2009

Best quality!! My kids love the taste of these vitamins and they even take them on an empty stomach without any problems. I have used these for over 2 years now and would not even consider switching to anything else.