• Customer Ratings

Recommend!

Posted by Angeleyes on Dec 30, 2014

I gave these four stars instead of five only because of the sugar content. Our son has mild/moderate autism and his bio med doctor recommended these along with Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C Gummies. They taste great and he loves them. Since he can't have candy/sugar and is on a special diet, these work well for him to get the vitamin intake he needs, and the best part is he feels like it's a treat! I wish there was less sugar, but what is in these doesn't seem to bother him. I would recommend these for all kiddos.

kids love them

Posted by nzreviewer on Mar 11, 2013

but I am not sure about supplements that look like lollies.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1757115 on Nov 07, 2012

I love Nordic Naturals products. I feel confident about the purity of the supplements. This is a good fish oil supplement for kids. They love the taste, and there is no after taste.

great taste.

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Oct 01, 2012

my son loves these. the jelly is soft and tasty. the only thing is I wish they came in more shapes. I was misled to think that somehow these jelly came in different shapes of aquatic life forms. they are not. they are all round button-shaped.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1652292 on Jun 12, 2011

These omega seem to be nice, only started to give to my toddlers. I tried myself one pc, and found these extremely sweet. I would derive half of sugar from it. But I will still be giving to kids to see the result, as this omega seems to be one of the best, and contains no tuna oil.

You can rely upon these!

Posted by Reviewer3293647 on Apr 12, 2011

Not my cup of tea but go down well with the girls. Far more appealing than the gummy worms, so they tell me. I just like the fact that they're eating Omega 3 without the whining. Great!

good tast

Posted by Reviewer2611463 on Mar 29, 2011

my girl love it very much!