• Reviews | English

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3080819 on Jul 06, 2013

Highly recommend it. My daughter hates the taste of EVERYTHING! Not these...she loves them!

Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1591977 on Aug 10, 2010

loved them

kids love them

Posted by nzreviewer on Mar 11, 2013

but I am not sure about supplements that look like lollies.

great taste.

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Oct 01, 2012

my son loves these. the jelly is soft and tasty. the only thing is I wish they came in more shapes. I was misled to think that somehow these jelly came in different shapes of aquatic life forms. they are not. they are all round button-shaped.

good tast

Posted by Reviewer2611463 on Mar 29, 2011

my girl love it very much!

You can rely upon these!

Posted by Reviewer3293647 on Apr 12, 2011

Not my cup of tea but go down well with the girls. Far more appealing than the gummy worms, so they tell me. I just like the fact that they're eating Omega 3 without the whining. Great!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1757115 on Nov 07, 2012

I love Nordic Naturals products. I feel confident about the purity of the supplements. This is a good fish oil supplement for kids. They love the taste, and there is no after taste.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer1652292 on Jun 12, 2011

These omega seem to be nice, only started to give to my toddlers. I tried myself one pc, and found these extremely sweet. I would derive half of sugar from it. But I will still be giving to kids to see the result, as this omega seems to be one of the best, and contains no tuna oil.

Nordic Naturals, Nordic Omega-3 Gummies, Tangerine Treats, 60 Gummies (NOR-30130)

Posted by 5169404131717908446 on May 05, 2016

My boys (both age 4 and 9) love this product! This is great way to let kids take fish oil as they don't like the fishy smell/ taste after chewing the capsules. Have recommended to others. I hope they have a gummy version without the sugar coating.

Too much sugar, not enough fish oil

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Feb 18, 2014

My kids love them, but they are 3g sugar, in each 6g gummy....so I wonder why. The amount of omega 3's could be higher too! Won't buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »