Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nordic Naturals, Complete Omega Junior, Lemon, 500 mg, 90 Chewable Soft Gels

Perfect for my son

Posted by Reviewer1091840 on May 11, 2008

These have been an excellent option for my 8 year old. He had a hard time swallowing the larger softgels that you normally see, but these pills are just the right size. Since he has started taking the Omega-3-6-9 (about 3 months ago), we have seen a big improvement in his ability to concentrate. He's not a completely different kid, but is able to sit still and focus just a bit longer. He also less argumentative. His teacher has also noticed the difference.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jul 20, 2008

My 3-year-old child takes this in combination with DMA H3, Barlene's Evening Primrose Oil and branched amino acids by Now. Our holistic doctor recommended this regimen along with other nutritional changes and she is now off the Autistic spectrum. We also use magnesium citrate by Now and sockeye salmon oil at vitalchoice.com. Our pediatric neurologist completely agrees with her supplement regimen and said he had no reason to see her unless something developed in the future. I should add, one of the biggest leaps for her was within 10 days of drinking organic milk and then raw milk. Puzzles that she could not pick up the pieces to, much less tell her OT where to put them, were completed in less than 2 minutes after changing her milk. Her speech and eye contact greatly improved after a month of beginning supplements. We are so grateful to God for healthy products and iherb.com!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3015155 on Apr 15, 2008

This is such a quality product. I give it to my 7-year old who has been using it since he was 4. He swallows it with no problems and it makes me feel better knowing he is getting his Omegas.

Nordic Naturals, Omega 3-6-9 Junior, 500mg

Posted by Reviewer2047274 on Mar 06, 2008

Each member of my family tried this "chewable" gel capsule, and each of us spit it out. If your child is used to typical gummy vitamins, this is not a comparable item. However, my husband and I will take the rest of the capsules- and swallow them.

Nordic Naturals Omega Jr.

Posted by Reviewer3006105 on Apr 15, 2008

My 7 and 9 year olds can swallow these and don't complain about the after taste. I'm counting on it helping since I'm not a big fish server.