• Customer Ratings

My dog doesn't like it

Posted by 5054794885267345119 on Dec 10, 2015

The smell puts him off. Makes him sick. I haven't looked into it any further. Probably don't need to.

My cat would not go near it:-(

Posted by 5300076382890807990 on Sep 13, 2015

my cat would not drink it... I even tried to mix it in food.

Veterinarian prescribed diet supplement for dogs

Posted by 5323508922475276129 on May 24, 2015

I received the order of Omega-3 supplement in a timely fashion, and it arrived in perfect condition. Packaging was outstanding. Am following my vet's directions to improve joint health of my 10-yr old Papillion. Already after a nearly a month's use I can see the positive difference.

Unpractical

Posted by Gondwanaland00 on Apr 30, 2015

I will have to transfer it to a bottle with syringe top since my cat doesn't like the smell. But he does seem to feel great after taking it, and becomes a more playful and affectionate 11yo cat.

강아지가 잘먹네요.

Posted by 4871390105247250035 on Mar 25, 2015

잘 안먹으면 어쩌나 하고 걱정했는데 다행히 우리 강아지가 잘 먹어요. 심장이 좀 안좋은 애라..사료위에 뿌려주고 있어요. 이거 먹고 튼튼하게 오래 살았음 좋겠네요.

Ne recommande pas

Posted by 4679631841451515729 on Mar 25, 2015

Odeur forte, et même bien mélangé aux aliments, mes chats n'en veulent pas.

Dry flakey skin

Posted by 5183492338628944257 on Mar 12, 2015

My black cat is very happy with the Nordic fish oil! He loves the taste! He asks for it. This fish oil has given his black, fur coat a beautiful silky, shiny appearance. The white, flakey dandruff is gone. His disposition has improved. He is eight years old, and still playful. Great product, price and service. Highly recommend.

Ok...

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Apr 30, 2014

My cat seemed to adore this oil at the begining. Then she didn't want it anymore, so I cannot tell if it works. I bought it in order to help her to have nicer fur.

doggie's love this

Posted by Reviewer3102498 on Jul 13, 2013

Just started to use thisand my dogs like the taste.

Please try this

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2013

I have been a successful pet store manager of a major chain for over 14 years. I am passionate about pet health to the point where I am annoying to those around me. I am a huge believer in omega fatty acids for dogs and cats, especially after seeing the wonders they did for my own health. These vital nutrients are in very short supply in most typical dog and cat food, even the better brands. Within a month you'll see a shinier coat, which is the exterior manifestation of good things happening from the inside out. Iherb is an excellent company to do business with: great selection and prices, and fast, reliable shipping. Click my reviewer name to see how you can save up to $10 off your first order (free shipping too!). Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »