Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Pet, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

German Shepherd Skin/coat condition

Posted by Reviewer2464750 on Jan 18, 2014

I have two of these wonderful pets. Unfortunately my male Riley has serious skin/coat condition where he scratches/mutilates himself constantly to the point where he has scratched himself bald in areas. Both of my dogs are on grain free diet; I use a combination of dry/wet dog food. My vet said these breeds are prone to these conditions so I researched the internet extensively and came across Nordic Naturals. I have ordered three bottles so far and have followed the daily recommended dosage. The results: Riley is only scratching a little now!!! :) His coat is extremely shiny and soft not course and his hair is growing back!!! Thank you Nordic Naturals for such a great product and both my dogs love the taste :) The reason why I only gave 4 stars is because I live in Canada and I get charged not only shipping but also customs duty so it gets expensive :(