Love the lemon taste

Posted by corallaw on Mar 07, 2016

The lemon taste cancel out the fish favor if you are looking for easy to swallow fish oil pill.

Lemony taste, not fishy.

Posted by 5559590992830793214 on Feb 15, 2016

Good quality product to compliment a balanced diet & supplementation regime. Great that it doesn't taste fishy going down!

Nordic Naturals Omega 3

Posted by 5173189488295529921 on Apr 09, 2015

Great product, fast shipping and great price. I checked around and IHerb beat everyone else. The website is easy to navigate, and easy to find whatever you may be looking for. I set up an account, which streamlines and makes online ordering even easier. Very very pleased with this company!!!

For dry eyes

Posted by 5338961779486586829 on Feb 22, 2015

My doc recommended to have Nordic fish oil for my dry eyes so I think I found a right one. I just started taking it so I dont know if my dry eye got improved but I will keep taking.

MUY recomendable!

Posted by 5575382167177628200 on Dec 30, 2014

Hice la averiguación sobre las concentraciones de los omega 3 y la pureza de metales pesados y di con esta marca, segun estudios de la FDA. Se nota la pureza porque no genera gases con gusto a pescado como otras marcas, pasa muy desapercibido incluso si no lo tomas luego de comer. MUY RECOMENDABLE!

Great product

Posted by 5647235632396578460 on Dec 11, 2014

Provides a good amount of EPA and DHA in one convenient soft gel that makes it easy to take. I use it when taking Vitamin D3 to maximise absorption of the latter.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2805657 on Oct 19, 2014

This is the best fish oil on the market!

No aftertaste

Posted by 5212595121850539517 on Aug 06, 2014

These softgels are large, but have no aftertaste so they get my seal of approval.

좋아요.

Posted by Reviewer1633240 on Jan 27, 2014

레몬향이 올라오는건 모르겠구요. 일단 일반 오메가3 먹을때 생선비린내때문에 고생했는데 이제품은 그런 문제가 없어서 좋아요...단 가격이 세다는거만 빼구요.

good lemon smell

Posted by revitalbar on Oct 21, 2013

the only problem with these soft gels that they are too big and it makes them hard to swallow.