Great fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2835200 on Mar 11, 2008

I have been using this product for over 8 years, and still it does wonders for the body, great taste too.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Jun 06, 2009

I use this brand because I read about 2-3 years ago that they had the "purest" fish oil on the market. I take 6 a day as prescribed by my naturopath and my cholesterol has dropped significantly.

Only brand I will take

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Jun 30, 2011

My doctor recommended adding fish oil years ago, this is the only brand I will take. At first I tried anything that wouldn't have the fishy burpy aftertaste and this is the only one that really doesn't have it. My blood pressure is perfect now after years of battling high BP, and my cholesterol levels are going in the right direction. I believe this is a high quality brand, worth the extra money, although a better price can't be found anywhere other than iherb

Free of mercury

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Dec 04, 2012

I read that some omega 3 fatty acid products are contaminated with methyl mercury. Nordic Naturals and Carlson's lab were cleared of it.

Digests Well

Posted by Reviewer2416017 on Nov 22, 2007

This is my favorite of the fish oils.

Skin is softer; dandruff gone

Posted by Reviewer1318429 on Dec 22, 2007

Not sure if it's a coincidence or a different product that I am taking called 7-KETO by Now Foods, but my skin feels softer- less bumps on arms and no blemishes on my face. Also I had a little bit of dandruff and it's gone. This is all in my 1st week. I haven't noticed an improvement on my ADD yet. I'm taking 2 a day.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1008250 on Dec 26, 2007

I paid the same for half this much in a local health food store.

Simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1421878 on Jan 01, 2008

Pleasant lemon flavor on capsule that you swallow. It is distilled, so no concern about it containing heavy metals or other toxins. My doctor recommended it and I like it a lot.

Excellent!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2195544 on Nov 24, 2007

great for breast feeding!

Mercury concerns

Posted by Reviewer2980943 on Oct 17, 2007

I chose this product because it has guarentees of purity - no heavy metals.