Nordic Naturals, Omega-3, Purified Fish Oil, Lemon, 1000 mg, 120 Soft Gels

Reviews 5-star

Digests Well

Posted by Reviewer2416017 on Nov 22, 2007

This is my favorite of the fish oils.

Skin is softer; dandruff gone

Posted by Reviewer1318429 on Dec 22, 2007

Not sure if it's a coincidence or a different product that I am taking called 7-KETO by Now Foods, but my skin feels softer- less bumps on arms and no blemishes on my face. Also I had a little bit of dandruff and it's gone. This is all in my 1st week. I haven't noticed an improvement on my ADD yet. I'm taking 2 a day.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Jun 06, 2009

I use this brand because I read about 2-3 years ago that they had the "purest" fish oil on the market. I take 6 a day as prescribed by my naturopath and my cholesterol has dropped significantly.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Apr 11, 2008

i really like this brand, as well as carlson when it comes to the liquid. there is no fishy aftertaste thanks to the zesty lemon flavor. definitely a big part of my supplemental regime, and has helped improve the appearance of my skin, eyes and hair, as well as joint aches and depression.

NO fishy aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3281948 on Jul 07, 2012

I love this product. Some fish oil capsules leave a horrible fishy aftertaste, but not Nordic Naturals. They are also easy to swallow. I even give it to my best friend at Christmas and her birthday. She is a heart attack survivor and is supposed to take fish oil everyday. She is bad about not buying it regularly for herself, so what better way to show her how much I love and value her than to give her the gift of good health. Last year for her birthday, I gave her a purple (her favorite color) lunchbox, a grocery store gift card, and her Nordic Natural Omega-3's to encourage her to maintain a good healthy diet. She likes them so much that she told her boyfriend the needed to take them too.