Omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer1631731 on Sep 25, 2008

High quality product; does not taste 'fishy' at all.

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Apr 11, 2008

i really like this brand, as well as carlson when it comes to the liquid. there is no fishy aftertaste thanks to the zesty lemon flavor. definitely a big part of my supplemental regime, and has helped improve the appearance of my skin, eyes and hair, as well as joint aches and depression.

Great product for painful leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer1645275 on Nov 10, 2009

When my husband saw a nutritionist some time this year, he mentioned that he suffered from severe leg cramps, which are very painful. The nutritionist suggested that he took Nordic Omega Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 3 caps daily. She mentioned that there are several brands but that Nordic brand is the best. After just a week of taking it, my husband's leg cramps were gone. I myself used to have painful leg cramps from time to time. About a month ago, I decided to take one cap daily. It likewise relieved me of my painful leg cramps. I am so thankful for this product and I recommend it to others who suffer painful leg cramps, especially at night.

NO fishy aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3281948 on Jul 07, 2012

I love this product. Some fish oil capsules leave a horrible fishy aftertaste, but not Nordic Naturals. They are also easy to swallow. I even give it to my best friend at Christmas and her birthday. She is a heart attack survivor and is supposed to take fish oil everyday. She is bad about not buying it regularly for herself, so what better way to show her how much I love and value her than to give her the gift of good health. Last year for her birthday, I gave her a purple (her favorite color) lunchbox, a grocery store gift card, and her Nordic Natural Omega-3's to encourage her to maintain a good healthy diet. She likes them so much that she told her boyfriend the needed to take them too.

No Burps

Posted by Reviewer1582002 on Nov 26, 2012

I didn't mind the little fish burps of the other brands. But, my wife refused to take them because of this. I ordered this in hopes that she would take it, and she does. She's been taking this for several months now with no complaints. Rarely, I will get a little burp ... but it's a real faint lemon taste. Nothing fishy about it AT ALL. Highly recommended.

For dry eyes

Posted by 5338961779486586829 on Feb 22, 2015

My doc recommended to have Nordic fish oil for my dry eyes so I think I found a right one. I just started taking it so I dont know if my dry eye got improved but I will keep taking.

keith

Posted by Reviewer2178076 on Jan 23, 2009

excellent product

Try Instead of Cholesterol meds

Posted by Reviewer2584209 on Feb 21, 2009

Good value on a great product.

Nordic Natural Omega 3 Fish Oil Soft gels

Posted by Reviewer2406691 on Apr 08, 2008

This is the second time we have purchased this product. We like it very much, because no after taste of any kind.

Small Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2303733 on Apr 08, 2008

This stuff is great. Nice taste.