The pills are too large for Asian

Posted by 4931700268181295211 on Sep 03, 2013

sometimes difficult to swallow, but the quality is good

Seems to be good!

Posted by 5350312495663849123 on Jul 24, 2013

Not sure what sort of effects I am looking for with Omega-3's so it is hard to write a review. I bought them for my daughter who has epilepsy in order to help to keep her brain healthy. The pills are quite large so I have to empty them into a drink for her. They have a pleasant light lemony scent to them and do not taste or smell like fish oil very much at all.

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Jun 07, 2013

My husband swears by this. Omega 3 by Nordic Naturals is a must.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1699658 on Dec 19, 2012

Problem is, DHL International now charge £5 admin fee for handling ( about $8) so it makes ordering from iherb more expensive. I don't know what they do for the money but I think it ought to be mentioned in charges.

Free of mercury

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Dec 04, 2012

I read that some omega 3 fatty acid products are contaminated with methyl mercury. Nordic Naturals and Carlson's lab were cleared of it.

No Burps

Posted by Reviewer1582002 on Nov 26, 2012

I didn't mind the little fish burps of the other brands. But, my wife refused to take them because of this. I ordered this in hopes that she would take it, and she does. She's been taking this for several months now with no complaints. Rarely, I will get a little burp ... but it's a real faint lemon taste. Nothing fishy about it AT ALL. Highly recommended.

pure choice

Posted by Reviewer2737375 on Nov 01, 2012

pure and reliable, not sure about the fish variety

Still looking for better Fish Oil

Posted by 5282778767263760599 on Aug 10, 2012

This is the first fish Oil I bought from Iherb. I took one in the morning and one around dinner and in 3-4 days I am loosing sleep and having a hard on at 4 in the morning (male 40+). Something in it is stimulating my brian. The common ingredient with Centrum seems to be Vitamin E 30 IU. Before this I took Blackmores FishOil + Evening Primrose 60 capsules on and off, no problem sleeping. My Triglyceride was down from 2xx level to 175, it also cause some acne. I don't know what this Nordic will do to my lipid profile but I know that I can not take it continuousely like Blackmore. I will be looking for a better fish oil. I never have a problem with fish oil test or berb, it is not an issue to me so I dont really appreciate what this Nordic has to offer.

NO fishy aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3281948 on Jul 07, 2012

I love this product. Some fish oil capsules leave a horrible fishy aftertaste, but not Nordic Naturals. They are also easy to swallow. I even give it to my best friend at Christmas and her birthday. She is a heart attack survivor and is supposed to take fish oil everyday. She is bad about not buying it regularly for herself, so what better way to show her how much I love and value her than to give her the gift of good health. Last year for her birthday, I gave her a purple (her favorite color) lunchbox, a grocery store gift card, and her Nordic Natural Omega-3's to encourage her to maintain a good healthy diet. She likes them so much that she told her boyfriend the needed to take them too.

very pure