Nordic Naturals, Omega-3, Purified Fish Oil, Lemon, 120 Soft Gels

great supplement

Posted by Reviewer2302029 on Apr 11, 2008

i really like this brand, as well as carlson when it comes to the liquid. there is no fishy aftertaste thanks to the zesty lemon flavor. definitely a big part of my supplemental regime, and has helped improve the appearance of my skin, eyes and hair, as well as joint aches and depression.

Omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer1631731 on Sep 25, 2008

High quality product; does not taste 'fishy' at all.

Great fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2835200 on Mar 11, 2008

I have been using this product for over 8 years, and still it does wonders for the body, great taste too.

great product.

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Jun 06, 2009

I use this brand because I read about 2-3 years ago that they had the "purest" fish oil on the market. I take 6 a day as prescribed by my naturopath and my cholesterol has dropped significantly.

Only brand I will take

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Jun 30, 2011

My doctor recommended adding fish oil years ago, this is the only brand I will take. At first I tried anything that wouldn't have the fishy burpy aftertaste and this is the only one that really doesn't have it. My blood pressure is perfect now after years of battling high BP, and my cholesterol levels are going in the right direction. I believe this is a high quality brand, worth the extra money, although a better price can't be found anywhere other than iherb