Nordic Naturals, Omega-3, Purified Fish Oil, Lemon, 1000 mg, 120 Soft Gels

Free of mercury

Posted by 4731998368534349193 on Dec 04, 2012

I read that some omega 3 fatty acid products are contaminated with methyl mercury. Nordic Naturals and Carlson's lab were cleared of it.

NO fishy aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer3281948 From Florida on Jul 07, 2012

I love this product. Some fish oil capsules leave a horrible fishy aftertaste, but not Nordic Naturals. They are also easy to swallow. I even give it to my best friend at Christmas and her birthday. She is a heart attack survivor and is supposed to take fish oil everyday. She is bad about not buying it regularly for herself, so what better way to show her how much I love and value her than to give her the gift of good health. Last year for her birthday, I gave her a purple (her favorite color) lunchbox, a grocery store gift card, and her Nordic Natural Omega-3's to encourage her to maintain a good healthy diet. She likes them so much that she told her boyfriend the needed to take them too.

No Fish Burps

Posted by Reviewer3136403 From Colorado on Apr 24, 2009

This is the only fish oil I have tried that doesn't give me the fish burps. I can't even tell I've taken it. The others gave me fish belches no matter what. It's pricey but worth it not to be tasting fish all day.

A GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1376712 From Pennsylvania on Apr 29, 2009

I was buying another high end brand, and paying almost twice as much. I am very pleased with this product. Ikeep rerigerated and have not experienced any "fishy burps."

Thanks a lot

Posted by Reviewer2332409 From Azerbaijan on Mar 21, 2012

Hi, I recieved and using great product.