Thanks a lot

Posted by Reviewer2332409 on Mar 21, 2012

Hi, I recieved and using great product.

Nordic fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1601043 on Mar 20, 2012

Yet consume but think is a good product. Cheaper compare market price.

MOST SAFE FISH OIL ON THE MARKET

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Mar 03, 2012

Even though MANY fish oil companies "claim" that are "distilled" in some way some still high levels of PCBs, but NORDIC NATURAL was the ONLY ONE that was chosen by fishoilsafety com that was the safest fish oil company of all. And their products work as they claim!!!

quality productt

Posted by Reviewer2991234 on Jan 08, 2012

Nordic Naturals hands down have the best fish oils on the market and Iherb have the best price! cant rave enough about them!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Nov 29, 2011

I love Nordic Naturals and our whole family benefits from taking the supplements.

Only brand I will take

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Jun 30, 2011

My doctor recommended adding fish oil years ago, this is the only brand I will take. At first I tried anything that wouldn't have the fishy burpy aftertaste and this is the only one that really doesn't have it. My blood pressure is perfect now after years of battling high BP, and my cholesterol levels are going in the right direction. I believe this is a high quality brand, worth the extra money, although a better price can't be found anywhere other than iherb

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Mar 06, 2011

my doctor recommends this. I always take it

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2037029 on Feb 15, 2011

Nordic Naturals is a wonderful product. It is pure and that is important with fish oil.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2501017 on Jan 06, 2011

although i dont really feel the difference from the other brand i used to take, one thing much better for sure is that this is not fishy smelly at all! so easy to take and makes me feel good.

The Best Omega 3's

Posted by Reviewer2107718 on Nov 15, 2010

I have been using this product all year and it is the first year i have not fallen sick with either a cold or the flu! It is a fantastic product with no fishy after-taste, and keeps your hair and nails in top form. I would highly recommend this product to everyone.