Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Sep 24, 2010

I was told by my acupuncturist to take my fish oil in liquid form because the body can assimilate it better. It has helped tremendously with my high cholesterol. Does not taste fishy!

Nordic Omega-3 Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1187405 on Feb 07, 2011

I could not be happier with this product. I gave a bottle to my 82 year old aunt with fairly severe arthritis and it has made a big difference to her. She noticed the difference in her ease of movement after approximately 2 weeks. I then ordered four bottles to give her two so we would both have a supply. I have been trying to get other friends onto it as I know it is so good for you and so easy to take. I actually like the taste of it on porridge with honey.

Natural triglyceride form

Posted by Reviewer1884425 on Aug 25, 2011

Certainly the best omega-3 available on the market. Also one of the best product available on iHerb. Huge thanks to iHerb to provide great products and big respect to Nordic Naturals (obviously).

Buy this product

Posted by Reviewer1728353 on Jul 20, 2011

This is a great product! It tastes good, not fishy. I have done a lot of research on fish oil and this brand is one of the best.

unbelievable value

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Oct 20, 2011

Really good value and premiun quality

Excellent taste!

Posted by Reviewer1918691 on Oct 24, 2011

Best tasting Omega 3 Purified Fish oil!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer3017066 on Dec 05, 2011

This fish oil tastes good and is very effective!

omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1035573 on Oct 30, 2008

Seems to be good so far. We were using Carlson, but I read about Nordic being more pure and we're giving it a try. We take in the same cup as our strawberry flavor Nordic cod liver oil.

Helps my joints, great for the heart

Posted by Reviewer2206355 on Jan 10, 2009

There a lots of folks selling Omega 3 out there. I prefer the liquid and Nordic makes pharmaceutical strength. It was recommended by my doctor.

This is the best

Posted by Reviewer3214184 on Jan 11, 2009

My doctor says this is the best, most pure, most effective(and best-tasting)fish oil on the market. Afrer trying many others, I agree. Also, the flavored liquid is far superior to any tablets.