• Customer Ratings

Thanks to Nordic Naturals for Manufacturing such a great product and Iherb.com to sell this world wide.

Posted by Humayun on Oct 03, 2013

Hi, This is in Triglyceride Form means your body will accept the oil fast. there are two form of fish oil which is available one is Triglyceride Form and other one is Ethyl Ester form Ethyl ester form short EE Triglyceride form short TG Everyone is selling EE form fish oil almost 99% companies as they dont have budget to keep the fish oil in TG form so they don't care they believe in selling more fish oil, On commercial point of view as they think cheaper can be sold more and they don't want to reveal the truth of natural form TG fish oil benefits. Only some companies are working the best to provide us the TG form fish oil so we must thank to the people and their intention of them they prepare natural TG form fish oil which help us three times more in everything comparing to EE form. The natural fish oil always in TG form but when they filter the oil to remove PCB and other Mercury and other 26 contaminants the process called molecular distillation which converts into EE form. And keeping the fish oil in TG form and at the same time removing all the bad PCB mercury stuff from the oil on a certified level of purification cost a bit to this companies But it cost a little to the manufacturer that why it is bit costly market. But when comes health i select The best always. you can see on bottle its mention they are in superior Triglyceride form. I have done lot of research on fish oil EE form will take around 8 hours after consuming the pill to convert into TG in digestion so your blood but our body also burn half of the omega 3 energy in this conversation process that means we waste half of the omega 3 fatty acids after consuming and converting in EE form EE form is available very cheap and many company's don't have Technics to make fish oil in TG Form so they sell it in EE form. TG form dissolves in blood in minutes and start helping lower your bad cholostrol level so nothing wasting here as no conversation need as this oil already is in TG form as our blood accept TG form as itself is TG Will advice to anyone in family and friends to have Nordic Naturals:) or any other branded Fish oil who have all the certification of pure fish oil in TG form only.

No fishy after taste

Posted by Reviewer1346352 on May 10, 2010

Like most omega 3's these soft gels are pretty large, but they don't taste 'fishy' at all and I have always found Nordic Naturals to be a superior brand in every way. I worked in the natural health care industry for over 12 years and could have my pick of any omega 3 I wanted and I tried them all. Nordic Naturals is my omega 3 of choice.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1538730 on Feb 12, 2015

Just a little aftertaste after taking - lemon-y so not unpleasant. I started taking this in hopes of improving cholesterol. Not taken it long enough yet to see if there is any improvement with that. Will know in a couple weeks. However, within a few days of starting to take it, I have notice great improvement in an arthritic finger joint (arthritis due to fracture). It has been giving me trouble due to winter weather. Even with the drastic weather changes and now cold again weather, it still is fine. Also have noticed better energy and digestion overall. I take one in the morning, and one before dinner. Very happy!

Nordic Naturals Omega-3 Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer1124152 on Sep 10, 2013

I love Nordic Naturals products. The Omege-3 is very beneficial and I take it daily. I have been taking this for 4 years now and I can see the differnce in my skin and hair. Skin isn't as dry. Thanks for making such fine products!

Fish oil helps brain

Posted by Reviewer1600833 on Apr 08, 2010

Many thanks for making your product available. I had suffered from years of clinical depression with periods of mental confusion and over time fish oil has helped my brain to become significantly healthier to the stage where I am now functioning normally.

Best Omega 3 Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer2107718 on Jul 20, 2010

I have been taking this product for the past few months and it is the first time that i have never had that horrible 'fishy' taste after swallowing the pills. Not only that this is also the first winter(i am down in New Zealand) i have been cold & flu free and my hair, finger-nails and skin are looking fantastic. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

not satisfy

Posted by Reviewer2734738 on Feb 21, 2013

同一个包裹的蜂蜜 Y.S. Eco Bee Farms, 100% Certified Organic Raw Honey, 2.0 lbs (907 g) (YSO-12128) 严重破损无法食用,从2月7日就开始发邮件沟通至今无果,但是同样的情况给别人赔付了,http://bbs.iherb.cn/thread-7536-1-1.html,太不公平了

WOW Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3071392 on Oct 28, 2009

I really love these Omega-3 Fish oils they are amazing for my skin. The taste is so much better than the regular fish oils that make me taste it afterwards. The lemon coating is so pleasant on my palette

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2356410 on Jan 09, 2010

Haven't found an Omega 3 better than this product

Nordic Naturals, Omega 3 Purified Fish Oil, 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Jan 10, 2010

These fish oil are the freshest and manufactured under very strict standards.