Excellant

Posted by Reviewer1382153 on Apr 26, 2010

I use fish oil to prevent depression. I can't use any antidepressant drugs (and I tried over 20), since they work in reverse on me, causing severe depression. Fish oil is the only thing that works for me and I mean the only. I've tried every single natural remedy and I cannot take them. I find this fish oil the best there is. Only one tablespoon a day keeps the depression away. It's a life saver.

Good product, Good Price

Posted by adechamplain on Aug 08, 2014

This is a high quality fish oil and it's not hard to take. No fishy aftertaste and a very mild lemony taste. Easy way to take a spoonful before diner.

Rapid delivery great quality!

Posted by Reviewer2995060 on Dec 24, 2014

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent product

Posted by 4932550149328314505 on Jan 10, 2015

Easy to use, very reasonably tasty, very high quality

a possible solution for depression

Posted by Reviewer2504413 on Feb 18, 2015

In addition to the usual benefits, fish oil with high levels of EPAs has been shown in studies to help relieve mild to moderate chronic depression. I have seen positive results from using this product. Every day I take 2 teaspoons of Omega-3, which contains at least 1500 mg of EPAs. I have also used NN's Ultimate Omega, which is highly concentrated, so you get the same EPAs from just 1 teaspoon. It's also a great product, but it costs at least 50% more than the regular Omega-3, and I don't mind taking 2 teaspoons. The taste is pleasant and there's never any fishy aftertaste.

Nordic Naturals Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on May 03, 2015

Very good product, not fishy and goes a long way. Good value.

Pure product

Posted by Reviewer1147010 on Apr 28, 2010

this brand is an assured Pure Omega Worth the money

perfect fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2608184 on May 10, 2010

it's the best fish oil brand we use in our household. Won't try anything else.

Best for the price

Posted by Reviewer2389959 on May 19, 2010

My husband and I were looking for a good quality fish oil. We went to Dallas on a trip and while were there we checked in the Central Market. The Nordic Natural, Omega-3 purified fish oil was said to be the best they had....at $45./16oz. We took their advice and bought it. WWhen we got home, we got on the Internet and saw we could get it at a much better price from iherb. We are very pleased with it and will continue ordering it :)) Memorie Scott

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1241222 on Sep 24, 2010

I was told by my acupuncturist to take my fish oil in liquid form because the body can assimilate it better. It has helped tremendously with my high cholesterol. Does not taste fishy!