• Customer Ratings

No burping

Posted by Reviewer2670186 on Oct 04, 2011

Great way to get Omega-3's down without the awful fishy after-taste. Tried a cheaper brand and will never buy it again. Finally threw them out as I couldn't stand the taste. I take 2 Nordic Naturals a day!

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2619553 on Sep 14, 2011

started buying these at a health food store, realized I get a better value thru iherb

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2592377 on Aug 27, 2011

great product

Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2383170 on Jun 28, 2011

Very good and helps more than people know..

fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2339719 on Jun 23, 2011

great product

Favorite Omega-3

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on Jun 02, 2011

My husband and I have both been taking this daily for about two years and love it. Although we can't really "feel" a noticible difference in our bodies with this type of supplement (like you would with a multivitamin), but we know that Omega-3 is hard to get enough of daily with diet alone and that this supplement is helping us in one way or another. We buy this brand because we trust the quality and it has a great reputation. No yucky after-taste or "fish burps" after gulping it down with a glass of water, which is a plus. Our kids take the children's versions of this supplement, same brand.

Nordic Natural

Posted by Reviewer1770951 on Apr 15, 2011

My doctor recommended fish oil for cholesterol control, this fish oil is the ONLY one that I can take without the fishy aftertaste or fish burps! Have tried other brands, and this is the only one for me.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1941344 on Apr 04, 2011

No fishy smell for this product

Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Purified Fish Oil, 1000 mg, 180 Lemon Flavored Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer2616367 on Mar 27, 2011

User friendly online order form; excellent price; quick order and delivery process.

Great amount of DHA

Posted by Reviewer2419987 on Mar 20, 2011

Just two capsules gives my hubby the recommended 500 DHA. Expensive but worth it. I take the Nordic liquid because I can't swallow these soft gels. But, my hubby loves them.