Great!

Posted by Reviewer3135851 on Apr 17, 2008

I have chosen this because of my heavy symptoms of PMS. Taking this soft capsule for a month, I feel better and I seldom feel gloomy. Lemon taste good!

Fantastic Product!

Posted by Reviewer2394889 on Jan 15, 2008

I love this product. I don't tolerate large amounts of fish oil well, and this product has just enough along with the primrose. The capsules are small and easy to swallow which is wonderful. Also has a nice lemony flavor.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1229646 on Apr 02, 2009

I have been taking this product for almost a year now and I have to admit I wasn't too convienced that it would work for me. However I did notice a diffeerence especially when it came to managing my cramps during my mensus. I noticed a slight increase in energy and I slept better at night.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1995930 on Jun 05, 2008

In combination with the Rainbow Light Just Once Menapause Vitmanin/Minerals tablet, this is an excellent contribution to controlling increasingly unpleasat PMS symptoms. Felt the effect iwithin days. Its also important that the company takes care in the source of the fish oil. Highly recommended.

Delicious way to get my Omegas!

Posted by Reviewer2202067 on Nov 04, 2008

This was such a surprise - no rancidity whatsoever!! Just a light lemon taste on the exterior gel and a smooth, agreeable texture on the inside. If you're taking any Omega oils, I would highly, highly recommend this one!

Incredible stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2858252 on Apr 06, 2011

OMEGA WOMAN was referred to me from a nutritionalist our family sees. HUGE good deal for me (and the family) it cured my PMS related irritibaility, weepiness, etc. All those UGLY things. And the omega III fatty acid is a bonus. Wonderful, high quality grade product.

outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer2991234 on Jan 08, 2012

this is such a brilliant product, highest of quality and BEST price from iherb! Helps with skin conditions - awesome!

Big expectations!

Posted by Reviewer1179028 on May 26, 2012

I have big expectations on this one trying to find help with unbalanced hormones. Until now- feeling better then before.

Good!

Posted by 5395463203098218145 on Jun 22, 2013

I am taking product for a month. I am 27 y.o. The reason - acne and excess hair, mood swings. For sure I have hormonal imbalance. After One month of taking "Evening Primrose Oil Blend" in a combination with "Herbal harmony"and "Natural Curves" my skin looks much better. Acne almost gone! I had lots of acne on my back, face and chest, oily and dry skin. Now it's much much better! Hope to get even better result. Will be taking all supplements for 5-6 month to reach the goal and some of it to maintain after.

Nordic Naturals Omega Woman Primrose

Posted by Reviewer1124152 on Sep 10, 2013

This product is very beneficial for women that have hot flashes. I ran out and I can feel the difference and this product really works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »