No more hot flushes!

Posted by 5437151670920622090 on Nov 17, 2015

Good. Recommended ! No more hot flushes !

Nordic Naturals Omega Woman Primrose

Posted by Reviewer1124152 on Sep 10, 2013

This product is very beneficial for women that have hot flashes. I ran out and I can feel the difference and this product really works.

Good!

Posted by 5395463203098218145 on Jun 22, 2013

I am taking product for a month. I am 27 y.o. The reason - acne and excess hair, mood swings. For sure I have hormonal imbalance. After One month of taking "Evening Primrose Oil Blend" in a combination with "Herbal harmony"and "Natural Curves" my skin looks much better. Acne almost gone! I had lots of acne on my back, face and chest, oily and dry skin. Now it's much much better! Hope to get even better result. Will be taking all supplements for 5-6 month to reach the goal and some of it to maintain after.

Big expectations!

Posted by Reviewer1179028 on May 26, 2012

I have big expectations on this one trying to find help with unbalanced hormones. Until now- feeling better then before.

outstanding product

Posted by Reviewer2991234 on Jan 08, 2012

this is such a brilliant product, highest of quality and BEST price from iherb! Helps with skin conditions - awesome!

Incredible stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2858252 on Apr 06, 2011

OMEGA WOMAN was referred to me from a nutritionalist our family sees. HUGE good deal for me (and the family) it cured my PMS related irritibaility, weepiness, etc. All those UGLY things. And the omega III fatty acid is a bonus. Wonderful, high quality grade product.

review nordic naturals

Posted by Reviewer3321389 on Feb 04, 2011

fantastic product, I really love it! thank you for your efficient and quick service. much appreciated.

Hormone crazy!!!

Posted by Reviewer1800033 on Sep 16, 2010

My hormone levels were crazy to the point of driving my husband insane. I have always only taken natural products. A week after I tried this product my moods became more level and my PMS was less severe.

Nordic

Posted by Reviewer2927265 on Aug 29, 2010

Great Product for women!

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Jul 05, 2010

I used to have high liver enzymes...not anymore. This fish oil is the best; no aftertaste. I have my mother and daughters hooked on it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »