Nordic Naturals, Pet Cod Liver Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 5-star

No more kitty dandruff

Posted by Reviewer1944798 From California on Apr 23, 2009

It took several weeks, but the dandruff cleared up completely on my 15 year old cat. Her glossy fur now gleams and she doesn't scratch as much. I also have two four-year-olds. Their coats have become softer, glossier and very healthy looking. I'm sure the quality of their coats reflects all the health benefits of this product.

Pug loves his fishypop!

Posted by Reviewer1958005 From Minnesota on Jun 18, 2009

My Pug loves this fish oil.

Nordic Naturals.

Posted by Reviewer2499912 From California on May 11, 2010

Great product, I've given this product to my dogs for years and have noticed beautiful hair and they are much healthier.

shiny and soft coats!

Posted by Reviewer2287315 From Canada on Sep 15, 2011

my pets love this product drizzled over their food and they appear healthier.

Awsome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1412046 From Texas on Mar 17, 2009

I first ordered this product when my American Bulldog lacked the nutrition his body required due to a decrease in his appetite. The Vet. didn't expect him to make it past two weeks if his appetite didn't return. I ordered the Cod Liver Oil as soon as I got home, and Domino lapped it up! He is now doing awesome! It regulated all of his digestive issues he has had since puppydome, and his skin/coat are shinier than ever! I works so well that I now give it to all my doggies. I will forever sing the praises of this product!