10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega-D3, Lemon, 1000 mg, 120 Soft Gels

A Converted Skeptic

Posted by Reviewer1980470 on Mar 25, 2012

I had done enough research to take a step forward to Omega 3, and Nordic Naturals seemed highly rated. The product has exceeded my expectations ( which were not really that high). Noticeable results in mood lifting and stabilising, and sore arthritic knees seem less painful, although I have to top up with regular prescription anti-inflammatories as I am waiting on surgery for in replacement knee.for in replacement knees. I recommended this product to a friend who suffers from chronic depression and her mood has lifted considerably since starting to take them

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

I wear contacts and when I take my contacts out, I can see a little bit more better. Also I like it that it helps with inflammation, helps the brain, etc. I am so glad that they have 1,000 IU of natural vitamin D3. I also take Solgar Natural Vitamin D3, which is a small thin tablet and very easy to swallow, because I heard from a doctor(there have been many studies on this) that you need 1,000 IU- 4,000 IU of natural vitamin D3 a day depending on your blood test. The RDA of 400 IU is way too low, and depending on the sun is not enough. You need to supplement with vitamin D3. Your blood test should be Optimal levels of vitamin D3 not normal levels. Toxicity of vitamin D3 occurs at 50,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 helps against inflammatory conditions such as cancers, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic muscle pain(fibromyalgia), congestive heart failure....also helps with strong teeth and bones(also need to take calcium with magnesium). Most doctors are not aware of the numerous studies on vitamin D3. God bless you all.

great product

Posted by 5407410812863904462 on Oct 30, 2014

There is no nasty reflux effect or fishy taste with this product. I shall be ordering it from now on.

Excellent oil with D3

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Sep 04, 2012

Better with the D3. Great quality. Helps my family with ADD issues.

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega d3

Posted by 4947977696494850060 on Dec 28, 2012

The best quality fish oil there is. After 3 months of taking it my cholesterol levels went way down. After 6 months, my cholesterol levels again, plummeted. I now have wonderful cholesterol levels. I totally believe this product drastically helped me. I buy them for gifts now, to aid friends and family. I also cut down my use of red meats to once a week or two.