What's not to like ?

Posted by 5700931387367406686 on May 02, 2016

Omega goodness that comes neatly packed in soft-gel bubbles. A faint hint of lemon. No oily nor fatty indigestion feeling after consuming this product.

No fishy taste. Easier to swallow than expected.

Posted by 5520717590929817751 on May 02, 2016

Got to know this product via Labdoor Ranking. There is indeed no fishy taste and instead the capsules have a tinge of lemon flavour. While the capsules are of a moderate size, I had no issue swallowing them, possibly due to the shape of it. Been using it for the past month, definitely no negative effect on my body - I will definitely repurchase once my bottle runs out :)

رائع جدا

Posted by 5017002394481692653 on Apr 27, 2016

الشركة قوية جدا ومنتجها رائع بالفعل طعم الحبة مقبول جدا ( طعم ليمون ) ويحتوي على فيتامين دي3 الي ناقص تقريبا لدى العرب انصح بالمنتج هذا

Highly reccommend

Posted by 4852648876054802240 on Feb 08, 2015

I have been taking this product for 3 years appx. I hav lupus and have found that the vitamin D has taken away most of my joint pain and also root canal pain - I know other people who have experienced the same.

great product

Posted by 5407410812863904462 on Oct 30, 2014

There is no nasty reflux effect or fishy taste with this product. I shall be ordering it from now on.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Apr 20, 2013

I wear contacts and when I take my contacts out, I can see a little bit more better. Also I like it that it helps with inflammation, helps the brain, etc. I am so glad that they have 1,000 IU of natural vitamin D3. I also take Solgar Natural Vitamin D3, which is a small thin tablet and very easy to swallow, because I heard from a doctor(there have been many studies on this) that you need 1,000 IU- 4,000 IU of natural vitamin D3 a day depending on your blood test. The RDA of 400 IU is way too low, and depending on the sun is not enough. You need to supplement with vitamin D3. Your blood test should be Optimal levels of vitamin D3 not normal levels. Toxicity of vitamin D3 occurs at 50,000 IU a day. Vitamin D3 helps against inflammatory conditions such as cancers, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, stroke, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic muscle pain(fibromyalgia), congestive heart failure....also helps with strong teeth and bones(also need to take calcium with magnesium). Most doctors are not aware of the numerous studies on vitamin D3. God bless you all.

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega d3

Posted by 4947977696494850060 on Dec 28, 2012

The best quality fish oil there is. After 3 months of taking it my cholesterol levels went way down. After 6 months, my cholesterol levels again, plummeted. I now have wonderful cholesterol levels. I totally believe this product drastically helped me. I buy them for gifts now, to aid friends and family. I also cut down my use of red meats to once a week or two.

Excellent oil with D3

Posted by Reviewer3229767 on Sep 04, 2012

Better with the D3. Great quality. Helps my family with ADD issues.

A Converted Skeptic

Posted by Reviewer1980470 on Mar 25, 2012

I had done enough research to take a step forward to Omega 3, and Nordic Naturals seemed highly rated. The product has exceeded my expectations ( which were not really that high). Noticeable results in mood lifting and stabilising, and sore arthritic knees seem less painful, although I have to top up with regular prescription anti-inflammatories as I am waiting on surgery for in replacement knee.for in replacement knees. I recommended this product to a friend who suffers from chronic depression and her mood has lifted considerably since starting to take them

Great - no fish burps

Posted by Reviewer1081242 on Jan 16, 2012

I like these - potent and no fish after taste. Excellent brand and iHerb has them for a good price.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »