Not chewable

Posted by 4766604456464903062 on Mar 16, 2015

"Chewable soft gels" are very difficult to chew. Almost no difference of ordinary softgels.

It's good for children.

Posted by Reviewer1202062 on Feb 07, 2012

It's good for children.

Nordic Naturals 500 mg

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

I was very pleased to find this 500mg fish oil. We call them 'fish eggs'. They are chewable but can also be swallowed easily. The strawberry flavor is a family favorite.

Great Omega3 supplement for children

Posted by CaNnCh on Aug 08, 2016

Did some research online and ask a couple of friends. Finally decided on Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega Junior for my kids. Surprisingly my kids like them (partly it smells like strawberry and small enough to swallow). Now into the second bottle and I noticed they are more alert and able to concentrate better in school. Will definitely be buying more soon (especially iherb prices are a lot cheaper than the stores in my town). Good product.

gOOD TASTE

Posted by 5305110237221461054 on Aug 08, 2012

I am from Malaysia. My sons love this flavor a lot. iherb.com service is the best I ever had and safe trusted. Thank you again and will come to you soon.

nice taste

Posted by 4820823948190493777 on Apr 27, 2014

drinking for the moment, can not say nothing,..

My kids like them!

Posted by 4656247388655799207 on Oct 02, 2016

Capsules are small enough for my 6 & 7 year old to swallow--once they got brave enough to try it! They smell really good too, like strawberry, so that is a nice incentive. I figured it might be a bit odd to chew the capsules, so luckily they agreed to swallow whole with no problems.

Liz Shappa

Posted by 4918756563184544316 on Apr 23, 2014

We love this product , and love that it's cheaper than what I normally pay thank you for such a great product & making it easier & cheaper to access !

Kids love it

Posted by Chewmabel on Oct 17, 2016

So far kids love it and no complaints

Good

Posted by 5138441246435271515 on Oct 30, 2014

I'm taking this and another liquid one for my 6yr old. My son absolutely loves it. Too bad it doesn't say pharmaceutical grade, but the other one I use is so. That one is not convenient, because its not in capsule, it's liquid, and very hard to pour out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »