Good taste

Posted by Reviewer3127029 on Oct 01, 2011

Normally Omega3 gels have oily taste, but its taste is easy to eat.

Excellent results

Posted by Reviewer3291640 on Jul 26, 2012

I have been taking this supplement - 1 cap twice daily - for about a year on the recommendation of my naturopath. Nothing else has brought my triglycerides down, and this time they were way down, well within the desired range. I have had no "fishy reflux" or other undesirable side effects. Excellent product, I definitely recommend it.

Excellent

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

This product has been excellent for me. I take 4 per day in order to get a therapeutic dose of EPA (which is between 1000-2000mg). I find it does amazing things for my mood, energy, quality of my skin and generally lowers most if not all pain in my body. I would highly recommend it. The only problem I have is with the ingredient of rosemary extract that is in the capsule. I have heard that this increases oestrogen levels in the body so it is not the best choice for someone who is trying to lower their oestrogen levels.

东西都还没有收到,没有直邮,性价比大降!

Posted by Reviewer2483634 on May 05, 2012

东西都还没有收到,你们什么时候恢复直邮啊,通过转运简直慢死了,都不想买了!

Superb Fish Oil

Posted by 5619235438857478624 on Aug 20, 2013

I was looking for a good fish oil in the market after my doctor advised me to include it as part of my diet. After many Internet searches, I finally settled for Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega. One of key reasons is that there have been great comments about this product and in terms of price/content, it is quite reasonable. I have been taking the capsules for about a month and I have to say it tastes great, even without swallowing it with water. Moreover, it does not have any strong fishy smell compared to other products I tried before. I will probably know if it serves me well when I have another appointment with my doctor 1 month later.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2500415 on Dec 08, 2011

Been using this product for several years. like it b/c it's a purified no after taste product. Also give it to my dogs. poke a hole in the gel tab squirt on their food.

5 stars purely for not having fishburps all freakin day

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 09, 2014

i take them after eating supper, before bed. maybe that has something to do with it. in any case, they're great. will continue to stick with this brand.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2511563 on Oct 21, 2012

Low percentage of saturated fat. I used to take low cost "omega 3" and now I try this expensive one.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on Oct 01, 2009

No aftertaste and helps me with dry eye

good

Posted by Reviewer2546103 on Aug 08, 2011

good