the best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2323098 on May 21, 2014

I have acid reflux, and I have a very sensitive stomach. I cant eat anything spicy or ill keep burping it for the entire day. I have tried dozens of fish oil brands, but they all gave me nasty fishy burps for hours after taking, making me stop to take them for a while. So I decided to give this brand a try, and I have ZERO fishy burps! It costs a bit more than others but it sure is highest quality, and this one has high potency.

Best fish oil on the market

Posted by 5334253265647621967 on Sep 30, 2016

Every clinician I have ever gone to whether it be an MD, naturopath, herbalist, etc....they all recommend Nordic Naturals. I take this for it's anti aging benefits.

omega

Posted by 5758210929944356537 on Apr 03, 2015

I take this product for 5 years and is the best in omega, you can find.

This is the only one.

Posted by 4751438200320859675 on May 21, 2015

It works, I'm more upbeat. And a general sense of wellness. Good product.

Great product

Posted by HealthyInSG on Aug 11, 2015

No fishy aftertaste. Love this product.

Excellent

Posted by 4803510793007275363 on Apr 21, 2016

No taste is good taste.

Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega

Posted by 4700047836585265741 on Apr 29, 2016

This is such a great price for a wonderful supplement.

good

Posted by 5128624455055274925 on May 02, 2016

Have strong trust in this brand due to the "third party" tested for high quality and no mercury.

It's a must====>>> Nordic Natural Ultimate Omega! The best fish oil!

Posted by 5634857940801268211 on May 14, 2016

This is the best Omega product I have ever tried. I have never been disappointed with any Nordic Natural product It is a superior company. I only trust this brand of fish oil After many Internet searches, I finally settled for Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega. One of key reasons is that there have been great comments about this product and in terms of price/content, it is quite reasonable. I have been taking the capsules for about a month and I have to say it tastes great, even without swallowing it with water. All blood tests substantial improvement . It is highly recommended!

THR RIGHT BALANCE OF EPA & DHA

Posted by 5625779604803800296 on May 20, 2016

Nordic have developed a great product that encapsulates the important essential fatty acids that the body requires. Many brands have either too little of EPA and to much DHA or visa versa. After researching many of them, it seems that Nordic have the right balance with their "Ultimate Omega". Moreover there is no fishy smell; like other brands, just a lemon scent. Has it helped? Well we all have different health levels to start with, in my case, yes it has shown to be a benefit to overall well being.