Omega has the necessaries

Posted by Reviewer2873335 on Apr 26, 2010

Some Omega formulas have lots of Omega 6s, which we don't really need, as we get enough from food. This has the essentials in a healthy dosage.

like the product

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Jun 07, 2010

First time use, switched from Ultra Omegas, which has almost the same potency. So far, I like this product for almost Rx potency and no aftertaste. It is important in my case. Bit on a pricey side though, and I don't know if I will order again for this reason. Service and packaging was great. Thanks iherb.

Best fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2063302 on Jun 17, 2010

This is the puriest fish oil made! No after taste, burping etc. I have dry eyes and it really helps with moisture. Its a little pricey but well worth it. I highly recommend it.

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on Sep 02, 2010

Love the product and the price at iherb. I have used this product for over 5 months and I don't burp up fish oil or have nausea with this product. All others tried have done both to me and my husband.

Long time user

Posted by Reviewer1373052 on Sep 08, 2010

I've seen and heard the people that run this company and I truly believe that this is the very best Omega source.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Sep 15, 2010

Nordic's Ultimate Fish Oil has helped lower my husband's triglicerides to normal range from a high worrison range within a couple months of using it. Hence, for the past couple of years he has continued to supplement with the Ultimate daily for heart health as well.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1790420 on Jan 02, 2012

good product!

Digestible

Posted by Reviewer1640624 on Nov 05, 2011

These are the *only* fish oil capsules that I have ever taken that don't leave me with a fish aftertaste.