10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega, Lemon, 1000 mg, 120 Soft Gels

Reviews 4-star

The only softgel made of fish gelatine

Posted by Reviewer2103834 on Jun 04, 2011

It's my only choice for omega 3 softgel. The others are made of non-fish gelatn (i'm a muslim). Thou others are available to be cheaper (I don't mind fishy smell, if it smells of tuna, it reminds me of tuna sandwich LOL) But Omega 3 not only helps with healthy heart, but also for improves your vision and brain function. I'm actually more for the vision as it helps with my dry eyes and I actually can see better now. I gave a 4 because it's a bit pricy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Apr 30, 2011

I like these since I don't get any fishy burps! My doctor recommends this brand and I have been happy with them! The only drawback is the price but if you can afford them, they're great!

Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer1965784 on Mar 08, 2008

Easy to swallow with no aftertaste. I'm taking the product for its stated mental benefits. Can't tell after two weeks if it's working, but it certainly hasn't hurt!

no bad aftertaste and one of the best omegas

Posted by Reviewer1364003 on Jul 27, 2009

I forget where I read about this product but it was highly recommended and I havent been able to find a more potent formula at these prices. I had tried other formulas and they inevitably left that fishy taste and caused burping yeeeuch!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1477814 on Feb 20, 2012

Recently switched from the fish oil my rhuematologist had me on to this one because it's easier to order. No real "fishy burps" problems and the safety reports on this brand are very good. It might be pricey for those who are used to an $8 bottle from the local store, but the quality and the safety of a pharmacuetical grade product like this is worth the cost.