fish oil

Posted by 5275062791722495672 on Feb 04, 2015

The is the best fish oil on the market , I have been using this for years now and every time i change I always come back to the authenticity of this great product, Its fresh and works wonders , HIghly recommended

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer1350000 on Aug 04, 2008

I love the taste. I have not experienced any side effects. I have a very sensitive stomach and frequently did have side effects with another brand of fish oil. I do take this with some food, usually a small amount of nuts and milk or cereal, as ConsumerLab.com says it is better absorbed with some fat.

Nordic Naturals

Posted by Reviewer2505255 on Oct 21, 2008

I love these. the taste is fresh and they are very easy to swallow.

glowing skin

Posted by Reviewer2677602 on Nov 24, 2008

i love this fish oil, my skin is moist, my digestion is great, and my memory is improving. i give my kids the 3-6-9 oil and they love them. great brand great product!!!

My favorite fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2670552 on Jul 24, 2007

This is the only fish oil that I have found that does not leave me burping up a fishy taste all day. I have arthritic knees, and find that just 2 capsules of this fish oil a day keeps me painfree!!

Nothing better

Posted by Reviewer2531678 on May 30, 2010

I have been taking these soft gels for almost a year and everything from my dry eyes to my liver enzymes have improved. I wouldn't think of using another product!

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1412418 on Mar 01, 2012

Only fish oil I use. Works extremely well for me as demonstrated by my blood tests for cholesterol, triglycerides, etc., that I get every 6 months. My total cholesterol is 134 and my HDL is equal to my LDL just to give you an idea. I'm a male, 33, who eats whatever meat I want. It's all about proper fats, lots of nuts/seeds, fresh fruits & veggies... and a good omega-3 supplement, IMHO. If you get all that in and want to eat bacon occasionally, go for it!

The Best Quality

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Dec 15, 2009

I can tell a difference when using a high quality fish oil like this-- better memory, no sleep problems, no funky depressing feelings. I am grateful to know about this product.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer1889489 on Aug 07, 2010

I take Ultimate Omega for cholesterol reasons and for arthritic knees. I have taken Nordic Naturals Ultimate Omega ever since my nutritionist said they were the best omegas to take.

The Only One...

Posted by Reviewer2091805 on Jan 14, 2013

This is the only oil that suited me when I was recovering from Chronic Fatigue/Heavy metal Poisoning etc. My doc used Autonomic Response Testing to work out what suited. After 65 health professionals, this finally played a big role in recovery.