A friend recommended this.....for blood pressure/cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Aug 17, 2008

My friend recommended this for my husband. Her husbands cholesterol dropped using this product. But at great doses than recommended. It seems to be high quality.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega 1000

Posted by Reviewer2741132 on Aug 27, 2008

I keep these in the freezer and there is no 'fishy' taste or after taste at all. Good amounts of DHA and EPA per serving.

Nordic Naurals, Ultinate Omega, l000 mg. 120

Posted by Reviewer1193338 on Feb 10, 2009

Research shows this is one of the purest forms of essential fatty acids. I won't buy any other brand. It has helped my husands heart arrythmia.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega, 1000 mg 120 Lemon Flavored Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer2326823 on Feb 16, 2009

This product was recommended by husbands Neurologist. He has Parkinson's disease, and takes many supplements. We are both in our 80's and try to keep active.

C1695

Posted by Reviewer1664236 on Feb 24, 2009

I have been taking this product for over a year now and I can see the difference.

Great and No After Taste

Posted by Reviewer3283495 on Mar 06, 2009

My 13 years old daughter and I both use this product. We both agree that Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega has no after taste. Plus the price iHerb offers is outstanding.

no fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer2897007 on Feb 11, 2011

i was skeptical about taking the omegas but there is absolutely no aftertaste w/ these and i am already noticing an improvement in my mood and energy.

clean the pipes

Posted by Reviewer3264234 on Apr 06, 2011

After all the research I did on fish oil I know this one is really cleaning my little micro veins out- I sense better circulation and brain cleanse.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Apr 14, 2011

Simply the best fish oil. I've been taking a couple of years. I have occasional lemon repeats; not a problem. I highly recommend.

No Fish after taste

Posted by Reviewer1854306 on Feb 20, 2011

I hate fish, I hate the smell of them and I hate the taste of them. Nordic Naturals Lemon saves the day, great quality (though not as cheap as I would like) and no fishy after taste.