Favorite Omega Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Doesn't get better. No fishy aftertaste. Have used for years.

The best Product

Posted by Reviewer2526031 on Oct 25, 2012

Has been ordering several bottles. Very easy to swallow, and the smell isn't bad.

Omega Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1124152 on Oct 23, 2012

I love this brand and works really well and I feel and see the difference. I'm glad it is sold on this website and it is one stop shopping for me.

average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I used to purchase this product before but ever switch to Carlson fish oil products. I have stopped ordering it anymore.

Convenient soft gels for travel

Posted by judyskitchen on Jul 14, 2012

My hubby and I take Nordic Naturals liquid fish oil when we are home. When we're out and about, these soft gels are very convenient to use. My doctor recommended Nordic Naturals as the preferred brand. Before I found i-herb, though, I ordered from other websites and sometimes got the exact same fish oil with a fishy aftertaste. Since ordering from i-herb, this has not happened. The price on this product is extremely competitive. (If you order additional items with a total order weight of 2 lbs. or more and total order price of $60 or more, you'll get free 1-2 day shipping plus an additional 5% off your order.)

The purest Omega !

Posted by PouletFrites64 on May 31, 2012

This product is great ! First, it's one of the purest (if not the purest) Omega 3 on the market. The softgels are not too big, and they have a very pleasant lemon smell and taste. They also don't make me burp at all. My favorite Omega 3 with Solgar Triple Strenth Omega 3 and Life Extension Super Omega 3.

Excellant Product

Posted by 5479931202381134259 on May 25, 2012

I have found these capsules to be user friendly as you only need to take 2 a day which is great compared to other Omega3 products,also definitely no after taste or other fish odour etc.I will definitely order again when nearly finished first bottle.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2008833 on Mar 22, 2012

These supplements are great and no fishy aftertaste or anything! They're awesome!

Wonderful

Posted by laminimalista on Mar 04, 2012

No aftertaste. No upset stomach. Easy to swallow. I appreciate that they check for environmental toxins. Will buy again!

Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1412418 on Mar 01, 2012

Only fish oil I use. Works extremely well for me as demonstrated by my blood tests for cholesterol, triglycerides, etc., that I get every 6 months. My total cholesterol is 134 and my HDL is equal to my LDL just to give you an idea. I'm a male, 33, who eats whatever meat I want. It's all about proper fats, lots of nuts/seeds, fresh fruits & veggies... and a good omega-3 supplement, IMHO. If you get all that in and want to eat bacon occasionally, go for it!