Amazing!

Posted by 5077546164792000758 on Oct 21, 2013

I used to feel a bit queasy after eating and the funny thing is that I didn't think it was because of the fish oil capsules at all! I went through several doctors to find out what was wrong and I only started to feel better when I changed from my regular Omega3 brand to this one. Definitely much better than the others.

Favorite Omega Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Doesn't get better. No fishy aftertaste. Have used for years.

Delicious Fish

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Jun 28, 2010

This product has a great EPA/DHA ratio for general purposes and a high concentration plus is molecularly distilled and pharmaceutical grade. It is delicious with the lemon flavor. I don't really like gel capsules (unless they're really thin) so I just break them open to get the oil. I will likely just get the liquid (same product) next time. Highly recommended.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1618776 on Oct 01, 2009

I LOVE this product! it is definitely worth spending a little extra because you get what you pay for. NO fishy aftertaste EVER. very conecntrated dose(less/day!) the best omega-3 sup I have every tried.

C1695

Posted by Reviewer1664236 on Feb 24, 2009

I have been taking this product for over a year now and I can see the difference.

No Fish after taste

Posted by Reviewer1854306 on Feb 20, 2011

I hate fish, I hate the smell of them and I hate the taste of them. Nordic Naturals Lemon saves the day, great quality (though not as cheap as I would like) and no fishy after taste.

No fishy tasting burps later

Posted by Reviewer1880624 on Sep 25, 2009

Other fish oil supplements would leave me burping fish for hours afterwords, but never this one.

A friend recommended this.....for blood pressure/cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Aug 17, 2008

My friend recommended this for my husband. Her husbands cholesterol dropped using this product. But at great doses than recommended. It seems to be high quality.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega, 1000 Mg

Posted by Reviewer1811241 on Feb 12, 2010

I am impressed with this fish oil.I'm taking it for its quality,inflamation fighting ability and the added benefits.The reflux is extremely minimal but pleasant because of the lemon flavor.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega 1000

Posted by Reviewer2741132 on Aug 27, 2008

I keep these in the freezer and there is no 'fishy' taste or after taste at all. Good amounts of DHA and EPA per serving.