Wonderful

Posted by laminimalista on Mar 04, 2012

No aftertaste. No upset stomach. Easy to swallow. I appreciate that they check for environmental toxins. Will buy again!

The best Product

Posted by Reviewer2526031 on Oct 25, 2012

Has been ordering several bottles. Very easy to swallow, and the smell isn't bad.

Favorite Omega Supplement

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Doesn't get better. No fishy aftertaste. Have used for years.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Nov 08, 2012

Very good value for money if you look at the EPA & DHA contents. Great taste, no fishy afterburps, which is essential for me personally. Will not take the chance of using any other than Nordic Naturals products due to the purity and taste.

I'm a fan

Posted by Reviewer2440616 on Jul 27, 2009

My doctor recommended these as a dietary supplement and to help me keep stress at bay. I haven't noticed a difference in my health, although that might be tough to observe. I am feeling good, though, and have educated myself enough to feel confident in this product!

No fishy tasting burps later

Posted by Reviewer1880624 on Sep 25, 2009

Other fish oil supplements would leave me burping fish for hours afterwords, but never this one.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1618776 on Oct 01, 2009

I LOVE this product! it is definitely worth spending a little extra because you get what you pay for. NO fishy aftertaste EVER. very conecntrated dose(less/day!) the best omega-3 sup I have every tried.

Great way to get all your Omegas

Posted by Reviewer2602152 on Oct 01, 2009

Great product, no aftertast Capsules are large, but one at a time goes down easy My mother is taking the childres version, as they are a lot smaller and easier to swallow

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega, 1000 Mg

Posted by Reviewer1811241 on Feb 12, 2010

I am impressed with this fish oil.I'm taking it for its quality,inflamation fighting ability and the added benefits.The reflux is extremely minimal but pleasant because of the lemon flavor.

good

Posted by Reviewer2187344 on Nov 03, 2010

Very nice product. It helps a lot with my joint mobility and also my cholesterol. Highly recommended.