Great way to get all your Omegas

Posted by Reviewer2602152 on Oct 01, 2009

Great product, no aftertast Capsules are large, but one at a time goes down easy My mother is taking the childres version, as they are a lot smaller and easier to swallow

The best Product

Posted by Reviewer2526031 on Oct 25, 2012

Has been ordering several bottles. Very easy to swallow, and the smell isn't bad.

I'm a fan

Posted by Reviewer2440616 on Jul 27, 2009

My doctor recommended these as a dietary supplement and to help me keep stress at bay. I haven't noticed a difference in my health, although that might be tough to observe. I am feeling good, though, and have educated myself enough to feel confident in this product!

Good Strength Omega 3

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 01, 2015

Smelt fresh, no aftertaste or repeating on me. A bit expensive so I will alternate with the Carlson Labs Omega 3 as they are also triglyceride form. iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery all the time Thanks!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2002330 on Nov 08, 2012

Very good value for money if you look at the EPA & DHA contents. Great taste, no fishy afterburps, which is essential for me personally. Will not take the chance of using any other than Nordic Naturals products due to the purity and taste.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Apr 14, 2011

Simply the best fish oil. I've been taking a couple of years. I have occasional lemon repeats; not a problem. I highly recommend.

good

Posted by Reviewer2187344 on Nov 03, 2010

Very nice product. It helps a lot with my joint mobility and also my cholesterol. Highly recommended.

Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega, 1000 mg 120 Lemon Flavored Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer2326823 on Feb 16, 2009

This product was recommended by husbands Neurologist. He has Parkinson's disease, and takes many supplements. We are both in our 80's and try to keep active.

no fishy taste

Posted by Reviewer2897007 on Feb 11, 2011

i was skeptical about taking the omegas but there is absolutely no aftertaste w/ these and i am already noticing an improvement in my mood and energy.

Recommend by nutritionist

Posted by Reviewer2986811 on Mar 27, 2007

This product was recommend by my nutritionist. It is the best fish oil, no after taste, and great lemon flavor. Makes me feel great!!!!