North American Herb & Spice Co., Chag-O-Charge, Wild Forest Tea, 3.2 oz (90 g)

Reviews 2-star

Not my cup of tea

Posted by Reviewer1872062 on May 08, 2011

I have been drinking herbal infusions for quite a number of years now and likewise consumed a good variety of such. I have to say, however, that I found the Chag-O-Charge not to be terribly palatable; not really sure what I was expecting, I am basically always looking for infusions that will keep me in a healthy nutritional state as well as to some degree pleasantly tasteful. I, however, never add any type of sweetener to my infusions. Possibly Chag-O-Charge may prove a bit more palatable with a bit of sweetner added to it. Thus for me the distastefulness just didn't balance out the +'s of its nutritional value enough to continue to consume it. It just didn't seem to be the product for me.