North American Herb & Spice Co., ChagaBlack, Coffee Substitute, 3.2 oz (90 g)

best and strongest

Posted by norihito on Jan 27, 2012

This is finest and strongest chaga I've ever taken. The taste is bitter and you can feel calm healthy taste that you could never taste with real coffee.(coffee makes oxidation.) I'll buy again.

very different taste

Posted by Reviewer1982617 on Dec 06, 2011

this is probably very healthy, but the taste is very different from coffee. The taste made me a bit sick and I felt like throwing up. But I will give it another try I think, it's just very different then anything else I've tasted.

GREAT FIND

Posted by Reviewer2710632 on Mar 05, 2012

USE IT DAILY!!!!

Very nice drink

Posted by Reviewer1830517 on Dec 30, 2014

Its been at least two months I've been drinking black chaga drink, I am not a great coffe lover and coffee makes me bouncy and agitated at the rare times I drink it, however sometimes I feel like I need some stimulant as naturally I'm hypothonic , hence sometimes my stamina and energy levels drop. So I discovered this Chaga, which tastes refreshingly bitter, and as someone wrote here, you actually feel how healthy it is, while drinking it. It indeed refreshes but in a mild non-agitative way. Sometimes I drink it in the night and it does not disturb my sleep, in fact I feel like I sleep better with it.

RE: very different taste

Posted by Reviewer2301940 on Nov 28, 2014

I bought this product, because i was looking for bulk chaga powder. I was taking dragon herbs chaga pills in large doses and i liked them. I ended up emptying the capsules into my tea anyway, so i though i will try chaga drink. the TASTE IS REAL BAD. much worth then dragon herbs chaga mixed with water. much much worse. even with honey, it is barely drinkable for me. makes me feel almost sick! i did not compare the effects, it's too early. but be very careful, if you don't like unusual taste. it is hard to take! i will look for different chaga powder now.