Yep, it's the stuff

Posted by Reviewer1315766 on Dec 09, 2009

Excellent product. I wish they stated the amounts/ratios of the various oils in it, but black seed tastes like the dominant one.

Nice Oil - Good Smell

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Jan 05, 2012

Haven't tried drinking it yet, but have been putting it on my skin. Great pepermint taste! seems to be helping for my skin! Try it and see for yourself! too bad it isn't organic! I am giving it 4 stars because of that

surprisingly effective

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on May 23, 2011

magic

Can't believe I found this amount of Oil of Black seed

Posted by Reviewer2119109 on Jun 28, 2011

I've searched for Black Seed Oil, and Oil of Black Seed on different search engines. This site has the largest quantity of any website I've visited. The price is phenomenal.

Good Service

Posted by Reviewer1317553 on Apr 17, 2009

My order was delivered promptly and correctly. Too bad this oil tastes really bad. hehe

Great brand, but should NOT include anti-microbials

Posted by GeneAum on Feb 21, 2016

While NAH is an excellent brand I was disappointed to find out that this product has antimicrobials. These are fine in acute situations but should not be taken daily - as 'maintenance', like one should do with Black See Oil. Not exactly a waste of $31 as I'll keep it around for those acute situations.

Good Product & Delivery

Posted by Reviewer1139829 on Dec 25, 2010

This is my first purchase from iHerb.com. I have just started using the Black Seed oil. I expect I'll be back for more.