OregaBiotic Makes a Difference

Posted by 4791837862848352145 on Mar 12, 2015

I contracted a throat infection when out of the country. OregaBiotic is the only product that has made a difference. (This includes several courses of antibiotics.)

oregano oil

Posted by 4700758079952736956 on Dec 04, 2014

Easy to take. Seems to work.

I like all of the oregano prodcuts from this company.

Posted by Reviewer3278329 on Sep 02, 2012

I like all of the oregano products from this company.

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1852922 on Apr 29, 2012

Perhaps pricier than Vitality Works Oregano Oil, but in nice time-release veggie caps. Time release in beeswax, not harsh on the stomach or digestive system. Found this to be highly antiviral, antifungal. One of the few things that can erradicate persistent flu season bugs and upper respiratory infections without the shortcomings of allopathic antibiotics. Multi-herbal formula like that used in the Georgetown studies.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2841434 on Feb 22, 2012

Been using this for candida. So far so good

I've tried all of their products

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Dec 18, 2011

I think this is fine, but a bit over priced. I like the liquid and the soft gels best. It took a while to get used to the liquid, but if you breathe through your nose for 2 minutes and swallow, it is ok. It hits your stomach, which apparently can have a bacteria buildup. The softgel goes to your intestines before releasing. I think you can complement either of these with a Grapefruit Seed Extract, instead of going for the oregabiotic.

Chasing out the yeast

Posted by Reviewer3184061 on Sep 21, 2011

This is wonderful, a little hard to take, but it does work wonders on the yeast in the body.

Oregabiotic

Posted by Reviewer3117604 on Jun 28, 2011

These are amazing caps. I suffer with candida and since I have used this wild oregano herb I have had no urinary tract infections. I ordered this product from iherb.com. This was a fast and swift operation from ordering to receiving the product. Thank you. I would not hesitate to order again.

Candida medecin

Posted by Reviewer2540524 on Oct 12, 2010

I am using OregaBiotic against Candida with excellent results. You could further improve its anti Candida efficiency by mixing it with extracts from grapefruit pips.

OregaBiotic