One a day keeps the Doctors away

Posted by 5247379803620673796 on Apr 25, 2015

I swear by this product and have used it for over a year. Was sick 2 days all year, a natural product that keeps you healthy!!

Second time buying

Posted by Ahpeng on Sep 01, 2014

My fever went away after a night. I took 2 pills and oregano super strength, no fever medicine at all. Fever went up max to 38.6 and came down gradually. Next morning my body temp went back to normal and I am up and active again. Hoping not to feed my body with chemicals anymore. Thanks to nature remedy!

I haven't recieved my order

Posted by 5240580029841088037 on Sep 07, 2013

Hi,This hasn't arrived.I have emailed iherb but I havent had a reply yet.I have contacted DHL Express & they say it was lost. Can you please advise me what can I do now to get my order? Regards, Angie Vandoren

Showed Positive Effects within 3 days

Posted by ReviewerJEN240 on Apr 12, 2013

My husband started taking this for his sinuses and 3 days later was breathing clearly. He stopped taking it and got the sniffles back. He takes it every time the allergies kick up. I too am going to start taking it since I've had sinus issues so bad I got a headache the first time I was able to breathe clearly since I kept taking too many breathes of cold air through my nose with no problems. WIsh me luck. I will give an update on the review as well.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2431434 on Sep 28, 2012

I take one Oregamax daily at work and 2-3 drops of P73 Oreganol under my tongue each morning as part of my daily health routine to kill bacteria and viruses and to make my immune system stronger.

No flu or colds

Posted by WanaAdela on Jul 18, 2012

I took this because somebody told me it's good for your immune system. It was. Didn't get a cold that winter.

oregamax

Posted by Reviewer2383804 on May 22, 2012

same product i buy from whole foods but for 20% less

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1662940 on Jan 26, 2012

I have been taking the Veggie Caps in conjunction with the Super Strength Oreganol. I have experienced amazing results. I had an anal fistula that had to be operated on in November. Six weeks after the operation, there was still mucus, puss, and blood seeping from the fistula. I thought for sure I would require a second operation. I ordered the OregaMax and the Super Strength Oil. Within just two days the mucus, puss, and blood that had been seeping from the fistula went away and I have not had any problems with the fistula since!!! Truly amazing results.

A good product but I prefer the gelcaps

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Oct 28, 2011

I started with this, and then purchased the super strength liquid and gel caps. This is a good product, but the super strength gel caps are stronger. I don't know how anyone puts the liquid under their tongue and doesn't gag on it. In my opinion, the liquid is best for skin conditions and applied topically, perhaps mixed with coconut oil.

This is really strong

Posted by Reviewer2937505 on Sep 30, 2011

Good for candida, colds and any infection in the body can benefit from this.