great quality,affordable price

Posted by Reviewer2020947 on Oct 19, 2007

This is a great product for attacking yeast,also great support for any respiratory virus or bacteria.Of all the oregano I have tried,I like this the best.

One of the best naturally-derived products to maintain good health.

Posted by Reviewer1572662 on May 15, 2009

I would rate this as highly as grapefruit seed extract, olive leaf extract, or even Epicor in the overall boost and defense it provides to the immune system. Even the fragrant aroma from the bottle is an indication of this product's potency and efficacy. I have found oregano to be a remarkable herb in the battle against flu, virus and harmful bacteria. It is far better IMHO than the typical pharmaceutical.

jvogel

Posted by Reviewer2375296 on Jul 22, 2008

We purchased OregaMax to help our dog with what we thought was a viral infection. We are already noticing an improvement in his skin and hair loss. This product is excellent, pure and reasonably priced. We have since discovered that he has a systemic yeast infection as well so have added other products as well.

Absolutely Love, LOVE, LOVE!!!

Posted by Reviewer2943967 on Mar 05, 2010

I love NAH&S Oreganol, my kids don't like the burps that some times comes with the reular Oil softgels... this on does not give the burps and is very potent!

another use for OregaMax

Posted by Reviewer2582217 on Apr 26, 2009

by now you've read all about the wonderful natural medicinal properties of OregaMax for colds, respiratory ailments, etc. It's great for that purpose, but here's another idea...In addition to wild oregano, OregaMax also contains organic onion and garlic powder. One day while making homemade pasta sauce, on a whim I opened some capsules and added the contents to the sauce. It was great! Now I open a few capsules and supplement any dish I am making that calls for oregano, garlic and onion! A little extra boost of high quality ingredients and nutrients!

A good product but I prefer the gelcaps

Posted by Reviewer2674066 on Oct 28, 2011

I started with this, and then purchased the super strength liquid and gel caps. This is a good product, but the super strength gel caps are stronger. I don't know how anyone puts the liquid under their tongue and doesn't gag on it. In my opinion, the liquid is best for skin conditions and applied topically, perhaps mixed with coconut oil.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer1662940 on Jan 26, 2012

I have been taking the Veggie Caps in conjunction with the Super Strength Oreganol. I have experienced amazing results. I had an anal fistula that had to be operated on in November. Six weeks after the operation, there was still mucus, puss, and blood seeping from the fistula. I thought for sure I would require a second operation. I ordered the OregaMax and the Super Strength Oil. Within just two days the mucus, puss, and blood that had been seeping from the fistula went away and I have not had any problems with the fistula since!!! Truly amazing results.

Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer1125414 on Jul 09, 2009

My husband had been diagnosed with Leukoplakia. After he had been taking the Veggie Caps for several days, I looked in his mouth and the lesions had begun to disappear! When we see his doctor on the 16th of July, we plan to tell him about it and introduce him to this wonderful product!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Aug 23, 2009

This is a very fresh product. I think it has helped me with a toenail fungus.

Thank God for Oreganol Oil and Oregamax!

Posted by Reviewer3272789 on Jan 24, 2009

All the products from North American Herb and Spice are wonderful and have helped us to overcome the flu, coughs, colds, runny noses, fevers, some pains etc. We give the Oregamax to our fish and cats in their food when they aren't well and makes them better in no time! Most of the diseases we have are caused from some type of bacteria and these products are some of the best to help stop it.