****

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

4/5

Love It

Posted by Reviewer2439730 on Nov 11, 2013

I have used this product several years. I take one a day and I find that I rarely if ever get sick. If I do feel a sore throat coming on I just take two a day for a couple days. It helps with my sinuses also. You can never go wrong with North American Herb and Spice.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer2735356 on Jan 27, 2012

I always keep a bottle handy just in case I feel a cold coming on.....it wards it off!

better packaging

Posted by Reviewer1742951 on Jan 19, 2012

Find the contents of softgels stay in the caplets!!Very disappointed in the Quality of packaging of the powdered form of capsuls, some bottles had over 50% of contents spilled from damaged capsuls. Price adjustments were made but the inconvenience far out weighted the excellent ,cheerful refund. Very effective for more results than than anticipated. Should be followed with a good high quality probiotic after course of application. Really potent effect on germs and virals.

Worked

Posted by Reviewer1020789 on Apr 17, 2011

Helped me get over my cold.

oregaresp!

Posted by Reviewer1435890 on Jan 04, 2011

very good product. please keep it in stock

Cost

Posted by Reviewer1705821 on Sep 18, 2010

Product is too high does not work for me.

oregaresp/oil of oregano

Posted by Reviewer1938037 on Mar 12, 2009

I bought oregaresp to help with a respiratory problem. The capsules were for my father. He says he feels they have helped him. I also bought the oil of oregano. My mother took the oil of oregano for pain from her shoulder to the to chest area. She said after 2 days she was able to move better.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Aug 09, 2008

All of the North American Herb & Spice products are EXCELLENT!!! I used this to get rid of a chronic lung problem that I had for years. No matter which product you choose you can't go wrong.

NAH&S CO.

Posted by Reviewer2380303 on Oct 14, 2007

I found out about this company a couple of years ago,and have been using the products ever since..Your prices are terrific and the service for delivery great,couldn't ask for anything better..Keep up the good work....