OregaSpray

Posted by Reviewer3057714 on May 16, 2010

I use this for a facial toner. It tingles a little but makes my skin a little rosy, and healthy looking. I don't need to worry about chemicals entering the bloodstream thru my skin with this product. Great to use after a clay mask.

This is STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 16, 2009

Use sparingly (I do not recommend it as a "toner" although that is listed as one of its many uses) It seems like it would sting! It is great to disinfect and clean, amazing almost. Wound healing too and other anti-bacterial needs. You could probably just keep spraying it on your hands instead of sanitizer to ward off swine flu--easy sturdy bottle. I'll reorder for sure.

oregaspray

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Jan 04, 2010

this product is great! i used it to spray once a day on some ringworm and it took care of it in about 2 weeks. lots of uses!

Everyone needs this!

Posted by Reviewer1526670 on Jan 19, 2010

I use the NA Herb & Spice OregaSpray when I travel. I spray all knobs and surfaces. I especially spray the bathroom and TV remote. I feel confident that it is the area is germ-free after using this product.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008

I use this product for cleansing veggies and fruits, deodorizing and cleansing skin cuts. Excellent natural product!

great!

Posted by Reviewer3283526 on Oct 19, 2011

Love this stuff for sanitizing hands! Also use for cleaning sinuses when around seasonal molds, smoke, and etc. And recently used to clean up a spot in our house that leaked. All purpose and great!

WORKS GREAT IN MANY WAYS

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jul 05, 2011

OregaSpray has so many different uses and it works really great in the ones I've tried, such as cleaning veggies, insect repellant, air freshener, and hand sanitizer. And I'm more than the sure the more I try the better it'll be.

oregaspray

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Feb 27, 2008

one of the best products i have purchased,mainly because of its multipurpose use,and the smell is so aromatic to the nose.

HAH&S Co

Posted by Reviewer2380303 on Oct 14, 2007

can't find this item in too many places.It is great for killing germs and odors..I spray it daily....So glad that I found your site..ordering was easy and delivery was great....thanks

OregaSpray

Posted by Reviewer1154660 on Jun 15, 2008

This is a very good product,a multipurpose item!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »