****

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

Useful.

Great product.

Posted by h-anna on Aug 15, 2013

Great Product. Works for this and that. But as insect repellant? Not really against mosquitoes.. I'd say. But love it for its other uses...

Average

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 05, 2012

it is ok to use but nothing great

great!

Posted by Reviewer3283526 on Oct 19, 2011

Love this stuff for sanitizing hands! Also use for cleaning sinuses when around seasonal molds, smoke, and etc. And recently used to clean up a spot in our house that leaked. All purpose and great!

Strong! But nice ^^

Posted by Reviewer2154042 on Sep 20, 2011

Spray comes out a little weird - most times little puffs and other times a huge spray! Other than that, it's nice. Covers up smells for sure. Super strong and spicy scent.

WORKS GREAT IN MANY WAYS

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jul 05, 2011

OregaSpray has so many different uses and it works really great in the ones I've tried, such as cleaning veggies, insect repellant, air freshener, and hand sanitizer. And I'm more than the sure the more I try the better it'll be.

OregaSpray

Posted by Reviewer3057714 on May 16, 2010

I use this for a facial toner. It tingles a little but makes my skin a little rosy, and healthy looking. I don't need to worry about chemicals entering the bloodstream thru my skin with this product. Great to use after a clay mask.

Everyone needs this!

Posted by Reviewer1526670 on Jan 19, 2010

I use the NA Herb & Spice OregaSpray when I travel. I spray all knobs and surfaces. I especially spray the bathroom and TV remote. I feel confident that it is the area is germ-free after using this product.

oregaspray

Posted by Reviewer1440886 on Jan 04, 2010

this product is great! i used it to spray once a day on some ringworm and it took care of it in about 2 weeks. lots of uses!

This is STRONG

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Sep 16, 2009

Use sparingly (I do not recommend it as a "toner" although that is listed as one of its many uses) It seems like it would sting! It is great to disinfect and clean, amazing almost. Wound healing too and other anti-bacterial needs. You could probably just keep spraying it on your hands instead of sanitizer to ward off swine flu--easy sturdy bottle. I'll reorder for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »