Oil of Oreganol Is Truly Nothing Short of Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2670693 on Mar 25, 2010

I was besieged with my annual raging sinus infection and my doctor couldn't get me in. The next day my hairdresser recommended (extolled the virtues of) Oil of Oreganol. I googled it and decided to give it a try. Five days and the sinus infection was completely gone and I usually suffer all winter until the weather turns. At a cost of $1.50 for the five days of gelcaps versus 7 days of antibiotics at $100 - well, do the math. And NO antibiotics is always a plus. Stefan

Great for Colitis, Candida and Eczema

Posted by Reviewer1473650 on Oct 24, 2010

I have been suffering horribly with these conditions For the past three years. I had been wanting to try Oreganol for a long time but was either pregnant or nursing. After weaning my third child, I decided to give it a try. I was really afraid of experiencing severe Die off but this was not the case. All I have seen is incredible improvement in my digestive symptoms, A real sense of well being and my eczema is gone! I have been telling my husband how miraculous Oreganol has been. I even suggested that we go hiking today which I haven't had the energy for since I fell I'll. This is the best supplement I have ever tried. I only wish I had started earlier.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1897168 on Dec 06, 2010

This is a great natural anit-viral, anti-biotic! I've been using it for years instead of prescription antibiotics and have had better results!

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1001754 on May 01, 2010

This is great for wiping out sinus infections!

The good news!

Posted by Reviewer1826787 on Nov 24, 2008

I am a former user of this product. Introduced to it by a former co-worker, a 2 week use of it by my wife at age 45, CURED a lifelong bout with exzema. This company supplies a quality and fresh product. I dont buy off the shelf. IHerb shipped it fast and fresh. Thanks. I'm looking at your other products.

cured my gastric ulcer

Posted by Reviewer1997055 on Feb 13, 2012

I was struggling for over 12 years with untreated gastric Ulcer, and visited Stanford medical, UCSF and many other. But, now after taking this P73 oil, I am fully recovered.

A great alternative to antibiotics!

Posted by Reviewer1393231 on Jan 23, 2013

I've tried other brands of oil of oregano and find this one to be the most potent and effective. WARNING: If you happen to burp after taking these, someone is going to wonder who ate pizza! The oregano is strong. It's great alternative to antibiotics! It seems to be able to clear up anything!

Awesome! No antibiotics in 6+ years

Posted by Reviewer1638367 on Dec 20, 2008

I used to get bronchitis and lots of sinus infections! I would be on antibiotics at least twice a year. I read a book that discussed the anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties of Oreganol and decided to try it. I have not been on an antibiotic since! That was over six years ago. In addition to myself I have four children who I give it to. During cold and flu season I give them one capsule a day as a preventative and they do not catch all of the crude that goes around through their schools. I do not take it every day but do when I feel I have been exposed to something and definately if I feel something coming on. One child used to get ear infections all the time. Now when his ear begins to feel as if an earache is coming on he takes 2 or 3 capsules a day for a few days. We have not had an ear infection since we discovered Oreganol! It also keeps stomach bugs at bay. I can't say enough good about Oreganol. It is worth the money!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1964489 on Nov 22, 2009

This is the best oreganol on the market, bar none. It's better than antibiotics at fighting bacterial infections.

One a Day Keeps the Bugs Away

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Oct 15, 2009

Take oregano oil every day and you will be amazed at the benefits. You feel better right off and you will notice that you don't pick up colds and bugs from people. I'm sure there are numerous other benefits as well. If we ever feel like we are coming down with anything we start taking it everyday along with some Vitamin C and it stops it in it's tracks. It's amazing. We wouldn't be without it.