North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol, Oil of Oregano, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Just what the Dr. ordered!

Posted by Reviewer3290966 on May 02, 2011

I do a lot of natural medicine for my family. This stuff is like no other for wounds. Beats the heck out of neosporin! I also use it in my NeilMed nasal rinse every morning. One drop of this plus one drop of eucalyptus oil in with the usual 8 oz of saline - NO sinus infections or colds at all. This price is also almost 1/2 of what you'll pay at Whole Foods.

THE best oil of oregano out there

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jan 13, 2012

I'm using this to fight a nasty bacteria. This is THE best oo out there. Period. Bar none.

LOVE this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2542126 on Feb 02, 2012

My mother-in-law turned me onto this a couple of years ago, and there's not an immune booster or nasty chaser away-er out there. Three drops a day - good for what ails you!

Simply The Best

Posted by Reviewer2431434 on Sep 28, 2012

Oreganol P73 is simply the best oil of oregano on the market. It comes from wild sources in mountains of Turkey and is not grown on farms. Everyone should have oil of oregano in the medicine cabinet. Do yourself a favor and buy the book, The Cure Is In The Cupboard by Dr. Cass Ingram. He explains the dozens of cures and uses of this amazing healing oil. I take 2-3 drops under my tongue daily for keeping my immune system strong and also use one drop in water to kill the bacteria on my toothbrush. This amazing, God given oil kills viruses and bacteria!

Seems a good parasite and fungal product

Posted by Reviewer2296204 on Nov 22, 2010

Using as part of my two months fungal and parasite protocol. I've only been on this for 2 weeks but seems a good product, which I had shipped to me in the UK.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »