Weird taste.

Posted by 5230076203340240966 on Apr 08, 2016

Tasted horrible, but maybe it's just the way it is supposed to taste?

Mild flavour and odour

Posted by KateBisk on Aug 19, 2015

This is a much better product than the oregano oil I had purchased from my local health food store. The smell is tolerable (aka I don't smell like a walking pizza after I apply it topically) and the flavour is very mild. So far I am really pleased with this oil!

EXCELLENT

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Mar 20, 2015

Very good to get rid of migraines and sinus.

great

Posted by 5003197025813651869 on Oct 24, 2014

feel like i dont have bad cold since iv got this.

Expensive

Posted by 5471603266415791301 on Oct 20, 2014

I have been using doterra's oregano for the past 6 months. My friend recommended me this brand. Smell like oregano but definitely very diluted. Is also my fault that I did not read the ingredient properly. For USD27.60 I get a concentrated oregano 15 mls from doterra. Will be more cost effective to buy a concentrated oregano and add our own olive oil. Do not recommend. Definitely will not buy again.

Oreganol

Posted by 4666612359784425198 on Oct 14, 2014

I started using it over 5 years ago. 2 drops am and sometimes pm if I feel a cold could be coming on. I have not had a cold since. My doctor uses it and a number of my friends. I always use it for travelling, especially on a plane. Also good for cuts. A few drops in a spray bottle of water for spraying closets, bed sheets, etc. to freshen them up.

I use this as a natural antibiotic

Posted by Reviewer1401721 on Sep 03, 2014

For sore throat, topical for foot fungus, for stomach bugs - use as directed on the package. Has a very strong taste and it burns if you swallow too much without diluting in water! The last order has taken over a month and is still not here. iHerb products usually arrive to Israel within 3 weeks.

Posted by 4733885977040983541 on Apr 04, 2014

My kids are antibiotics-free, since we use oregano oil (more than a year)!

Liquid Oregano

Posted by 5438551566829279477 on Mar 12, 2014

I found it did help a bit with my sinus issues.

Top quality, potent oregano oil

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

North American Spice Oreganol is a brilliant oregano product with a high carvacrol content that makes it very potent. It is an excellent antifungal for yeast conditions such as candida and can also be used for external fungal infections. Great as an anti viral for flues and colds etc. Having tried many different oregano products I have never had such a good effect from them as I have had from this product. Highly recommended. It does have a strong taste but I personally do not mind this and take it after brushing my teeth as the mint makes it easier to take. I find it does repeat even when taken with food. If you have a sensitive stomach this oil may be too much for it, I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.