North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol, 60 Softgels

Great for Colitis, Candida and Eczema

Posted by Reviewer1473650 From Georgia on Oct 24, 2010

I have been suffering horribly with these conditions For the past three years. I had been wanting to try Oreganol for a long time but was either pregnant or nursing. After weaning my third child, I decided to give it a try. I was really afraid of experiencing severe Die off but this was not the case. All I have seen is incredible improvement in my digestive symptoms, A real sense of well being and my eczema is gone! I have been telling my husband how miraculous Oreganol has been. I even suggested that we go hiking today which I haven't had the energy for since I fell I'll. This is the best supplement I have ever tried. I only wish I had started earlier.

Oil of Oreganol Is Truly Nothing Short of Miraculous

Posted by Reviewer2670693 From California on Mar 25, 2010

I was besieged with my annual raging sinus infection and my doctor couldn't get me in. The next day my hairdresser recommended (extolled the virtues of) Oil of Oreganol. I googled it and decided to give it a try. Five days and the sinus infection was completely gone and I usually suffer all winter until the weather turns. At a cost of $1.50 for the five days of gelcaps versus 7 days of antibiotics at $100 - well, do the math. And NO antibiotics is always a plus. Stefan

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1897168 From California on Dec 06, 2010

This is a great natural anit-viral, anti-biotic! I've been using it for years instead of prescription antibiotics and have had better results!

cured my gastric ulcer

Posted by Reviewer1997055 From Saudi Arabia on Feb 13, 2012

I was struggling for over 12 years with untreated gastric Ulcer, and visited Stanford medical, UCSF and many other. But, now after taking this P73 oil, I am fully recovered.

A great alternative to antibiotics!

Posted by Reviewer1393231 From California on Jan 23, 2013

I've tried other brands of oil of oregano and find this one to be the most potent and effective. WARNING: If you happen to burp after taking these, someone is going to wonder who ate pizza! The oregano is strong. It's great alternative to antibiotics! It seems to be able to clear up anything!