North American Herb & Spice Co., Oreganol, Wild Mediterranean P73, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2452963 on Nov 27, 2009

My husband has had "walking pneumonia" for almost a year. He despises doctors and the money racket and ineffective medications and tests they prescribe. So I force-feed him Oreganol instead. He hates the taste but it works! He's getting better every day and I think by the end of the second bottle he'll be as good as new!

Bring up the Oxygen.

Posted by Reviewer1581190 on Jun 13, 2010

I was suffering from extreme fatigue and unable to do even normal household chores when I was introduced to this product. I started taking an ounce twice a day and the very first day I was able to do physical work that I had been unable to do in months. The taste is not pleasant to most and it is hot, but it is well worth taking and I do not miss a day.

Works when everything else has not.

Posted by Reviewer2585063 on Jul 06, 2010

My dh has an infection in his underarm that we have been fighting for years. The doctors are clueless and blindly threw antibiotics and and yeast medicines at it left and right. Nothing touched it. We tried garlic oil. He just smelled like garlic. Finally, I found this product online. I mixed this with water and the Pau D' Arco also on this website in a spray bottle and within a week we saw a big difference. The smell went away within days. The irritation went away within a week. Overall, I am very impressed. I would reccomend this combination and the two products to anyone who has a problem that doctors are clueless about. Once again, nature trumps the doctors prescriptions.

Mother Nature's anti-biotic

Posted by Reviewer2208833 on Aug 20, 2008

I take this when I am feeling sluggish or potentially coming down with a cold. After taking it twice daily for several days, I feel a whole lot beter. I also take it regularly for the parasitic impact with it giving me more energy as a result. lastly. it's been great with helping me overcome constant constipation which use to bother me, but now does not as much. It's my new anti-aging exilir!!

Cold relief

Posted by Reviewer1344629 on Feb 16, 2008

I love this product! When ever I feel a cold coming on I take a tablespoon of this and hold in mouth for as long as three mins. I always feel better.